Chapter Seven

'Time to leave I guess.' I said to Ryujin in my head. There was nothing left in Konoha for me. I knew the contents of the contract and now all I had to do was avoid them. And even if I did tell someone, what could they do? What would they do?

Shaking my head I walk towards the gate of Konoha. Guess I'll start my travels again. But for some reason I feel like I'll miss this place. Nah that can't be it.

"Hey Kiko! Where are you going!" Naruto came running up from behind me.

"I'm heading back out on my journey." His face looked crestfallen. There really was something special about him.

"Don't you like it here?" I looked up towards the sky. I really did like it here. Maybe a little too much for my liking. But something was catching up to me and I wasn't going to involve Konoha. It's not anyone else's problem but mine.

"I think I should leave." Just as I was walking away Kakashi appeared in front of me blocking my way. Too bad I couldn't get away before he got here.

"And where do you think you're going?" He gave me a stern look telling me that he wasn't moving from his spot until I gave him a reasonable answer.

"Isn't it obvious?" I said trying to walk by.

"What about the thing you were looking for?" His words stopped me in my tracks.

"It doesn't matter." I try to push pass and get away, but he would let me.

"Tsukiko, you and I both know that you wouldn't leave here without it." A look of realization comes across his face. He knows that I found the contract.

I stared at him without giving away any emotion. Naruto didn't understand anything that was happening just kept looking more and more confused. Which I didn't blame him. 

Only Kakashi and the Hokage knew any of the real details about myself. Sasuke just knew about the contract and its contents. I really wish I had never come here. Then no one would have learned about anything that had to do with me and I could have just gone on with being a traveler who hardly spoke. It seems much easier than right now.

"I have to leave." An unknown emotion flickered through his eyes. It was like he was worried for me.

"At least speak to the Hokage. This doesn't just involve you." 

I closed my eyes in thought. He's probably right. "Fine I'll go." Then in a flash I was gone from their sights.

~In The Hokage's Office~

"Hokage." I looked at him blankly as he continued working only giving me a short glance.

"Kiko I am very busy right now-" I cut him off.

"I'm leaving." He stopped his work finally looking up at me.

"Leaving huh." Was all he said.

"But first I wanted you to know that I found the contract." He looked at me shocked.

"And?" He asked.

"I don't have it, but I clearly know the details as much as I wish to forget them." I said looking out his window at the sky. It was already later than what I had planned.

"If you don't want to tell me-" I cut him off again.

"My parents wanted me to marry someone." Was how I started. He didn't ask questions so I just continued on. "Actually they had given permission to two clans to have my hand before I was even born." It still confused me and it was hard to find the right words to explain everything. "And those two clans were the Uchiha and Murakami." He looked a little shocked but still said nothing.

"Their first born children would be the ones I would marry, but there was a twist. If one of the had the matching power to my own, then they would automatically become married to me. Sasuke saw this and took it away before I could show you." I finished. It was still so strange to me. I expected it to be something way different and have thought that way for years.

"Tell me about your clan." I looked at him confused. 

"But-" It was his turn to cut me off.

"I want to know more about your clan." He spoke softly to me making me feel calm. He really was a kind man.

"Well then, you know the name, but I mine as well start from the beginning." He nodded so I went on.

"As you probably know, the Seiji Clan is special. A long time ago the first head of this clan made a pact with the spirits. Although I am a little hazy on the details, all I can really tell you is that after many years people began being born with a spirit at their sides. Mine was Ryujin, the Dragon God. Now I'm not saying we all have gods at our sides, but these spirits are here to protect and guide us. That's all I remember." He nodded in thought so I waited patiently for what he would say.

"And the Murakami Clan?" He asked surprising me once again.

"The Murakami Clan is different because only a select few are chosen to be graced with a god's spirit. Mainly the head family and branch are chosen. These people then protect and worship different things. It all just depends on the god." I didn't know that much about their clan since it was very secretive, but from what I could gather this is what I found.

"This makes sense." I turned to with a quizzical look. I wasn't quite sure what he meant.

"Six years ago a man came to our village asking for help to save his village. He was badly injured and on the verge of dying, but he still lead us to his clan, though by the time we got there we were too late. It was the Seiji Clan but because no one was left the only information we had was there clan symbol." I was shocked and my face showed it. Why didn't he tell me this before?

"And I think that they knew that, that would happen. I think that's why they chose to have you marry someone from another powerful clan. The visual prowess of the Uchiha and the spiritual power of the Murakami, you could revive the clan." He looked deep in thought and I was too confused to ask questions.

"But you said Sasuke is the only one left in the Uchiha Clan and I don't remember where the Murakami Clan is. They probably don't even know about the deal!" I was starting to ramble.

"Actually that's not quite true." I looked at him even more confused than before.

"Uchiha Itachi is still alive, he was the one who murdered his entire clan." I was starting to get hysterical.

"So I might have to marry a murderer?!?" I asked starting to pace the room.

"Tsukiko, stay for a while longer. At least until after the Chunin Exams are done. I feel like there is much more to discuss." I was too out of it to say no so I just walked out nodding.

As I walked through the village I wanted to just leave to somewhere quiet and alone, but I happened to run into Kakashi and the rest of them. Great luck. Better tell them before they ask questions.

"I guess I am staying."

NEW CHAPTER!!!! YAY!!!!

Ok so in the next chapter something amazingly exciting will happen because I'm gonna try and keep things awesome and fun and yeah! 

The symbol at the beginning is the Seiji Clan's symbol by the way.

So hoped you liked the new chapter! Sorry for not a lot of action but wait for the next chapter!! I am getting so excited to write it!

Thanks My Lovelies <3

Special thanks to everyone who has stuck with my story!