Chapter14: Swimming Lambingan Day 2

MATTHEW's POV

"Baby*hik* Gusshto ko*hik*pa ng *Chanduay Ice. Ishaaa pa phuleeeasse" Ano ba to, nakakaloko naman tong si mhie ko. Napapailing na lang ako sa sobrang kakulitan pag lasing.

"Enough. That's enough mhie."Makulit kasi tong babaeng to. First time kasing nakatikim ng alak. Tsk mukhang nasarapan.

"Eee..*hik* Gussstoooo*hik* ko pa." Patuloy pa rin siya sa pangungulit.

*Plak*

Tsk. Knock out. Ayun na nakadukdok na sa table.

"Nakow! Dude lagpak na si Krizel, ipasok mo na kaya yan."

"Yeah. I'll just bring her to  her room." I started walking when i remember that i have no keys in their room. Aish. San ko naman to dadalhin? Hmm,  I guess i have no choice sa room na lang namin.

As soon as we get in to the room, I immediately lay her on bed. I am sitting in the right side of the bed where i can see her beautiful face. A sad smile flashed on my face when i remember those times that I keep on ignoring and bullying her. Even though the truth is I like her even before she confess to me. I was a jerk, nang mas pinili kong pahirapan siya instead na harapin ko siya at nararamdaman ko para sa kanya. A bast*rd right? I admit it.

"Dhie, Seeexxy ba*hik* ako?"

O.o Whoa. I was shocked when she asked me that one?

"Okay, I know *hik* naman*hik* hindi ako sexy sa paningin mo*hik*." After she said that she pouted her lips. Oh god! Please take the temptation away from me.

"Ehem. Yeah your sexy mhie." I cleared my throat first before i said those words to her. Woooh. Hirap sabihin nun ah. Tsk, She's sexy? Yeah theres no doubt about it.

o_O What the! she just.... Warapped her legs in to my waist. D*mn it!

"Hey, Mhie, Take off your legs from me." Aish, For pete sake. Kanina pa ako nagtitimpi. Lalake ako! I have my needs. Shit ths F*cking teen-age hormones.

"Ayaw. Sabi*hik*mo sexy*hik*ako" She retorted to me while rubbing her hands into my back.

"Mhie! I'm warning you! Get off your hand and legs!" F*ck doesn't she know how hard for me to control this f*cking urge.

*Tsup*

That was only a smack but after a minute of staring at each other she began kissing me again. Not just a smack but a french kiss!  f*ck!

I can feel her hands rubbing in my back.. So do i. Now he's taking off my shirt without breaking the kiss. I already take her shirt off and was about to take off her short when i suddenly back to my senses. I immediately pull her in to the bed.

Sh*t! Sh*t! Non-stop cussing is running in to my head. F*cked ! Muntikan na! I can't do this to her. I respect her so much! When i look at her, I found out that she was already sleeping and shirtless! Ah sh*t! F*ck! I need to put her shirt on!

I slowly move in to her and grab her shirt in the floor. My hands was a little bit shaking while taking her dress on.After a couple of minutes, It's already done. Whooooo! I need to take a shower!

****

KRIZEL's POV

Aray ko! Ang sakit ng ulo ko.. Ano ba to ang bigat naman ng nakapatong sa tiyan ko.