Chapter 74: last moment to explode

A.N Warning this is language, If you haven't noticed before xD so just fair warning. Hope everyone still enjoys it. :-) Chenzel's big day~ :D sorry it's been so long but hope it still goes on running we'll see! Big hugs to all! ✨~ emily.

(Idina's POV)
Oh my fucking God. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK. It's happening. It's all happening right before me. This is it. The moment I've been waiting for.. For years and years. The one I've longed to be mine forever, the one I want to hold to sleep every single night. The one I want to kiss every morning. The one, I....
"I Idina menzel.." I repeated, in front of the small crowds of family members, friends, and supportive relatives sitting before me. "Will take, Kristin chenoweth." Oh my god. She's so beautiful. God she's just shining with so much beauty and shimmer  in white. "To be my loftily wedded wife." I stumbled slightly nervous, but smiling all at once. I caught Kristin's gentle wink in her right eye, signifying everything was going to be okay. Okay, Idina. It's okay. You got this. God, I haven't been this nervous since.. The first time I sang in that old barmizva band. "To hold and to carry." Oh, Kristin. I will always carry you.

." 'Baby I'm so sick. I hate it.' Kristin whinned. 'Baby I got you. Come here.' Idina gestured to the seating next to her. The blonde curled up against her, full of sniffles. "Thanks baby." She shivered as Idina wrapped her arms around the small woman closely. "I love you. I'll always take care of you. Through sickness and-
"Through sickness and in health."
I'm here love. I'm always with you. I love you. And I'm never letting you go.
"Babe, the rent bill is due and I'm not in a show." Idina  moaned, laying her head against the blonde's shoulder in shame. "I'm so sorry."
"Baby, don't worry about it." Kris smiled, running her hands through her dark lover's hair.
"For rich or for poor."
Oh my god. It's happening. The moment we've been waiting for. The moment I dreamed of ever since I was a little girl watching those Disney movies and happy endings. I was getting married today. In this moment, to the most beautiful loving woman of my dreams. Of my life. There is no feeling in the entire world that can relate to this feeling right now. She glistened in the blazing sunlight, the beautiful whispering breezes tickling at my legs. I felt Kristin mouth something to me. I raised an eyebrow with a quirky smile. Damn it she knows I'm nervous.
'I love you.' She mouthed to me with a giant smile and a twinkle in her eyes.
'I love you.' I smiled back, giving her hand a gentle squeeze.
I will always love you..
~
"Oh fuck!" IDINA cried out.
"Oh baby, what's wrong? Baby talk to me!" Kristin gasped at the sudden shock to her lover. "I think.. Oh my god baby." Idina squeezed her hand tightly, "I think the baby's coming."
"Oh my god! Let's get you to the hospital, quickly!" Kris smiled greatly, "our baby is going to be born."
Kristin rushed her to the Emergency room, close by just outside of Manhattan.
"Quick! Someone please help! My wife is having the baby!" She screamed.
Many doctors flew over to her side as they lay her down on a gurney. Oh my god it's happening. To spare are the gory details, about many hours later, w beautiful baby was born. "Congratulations Idina and Kristin. It's a baby girl." (Idina pov)
"Yes!" I heard Kristin whisper kissing my head and holding me tight. I was so happy, Overwhelmed with overpowering joy. "God, can you believe it kris?" I smiled greatly with tears stinging at my eyes. "We are going to be mothers." She whispered, almost in a realization. "We are. And great ones too." I winked at her. The nurse finished wrapping the beautiful newborn baby girl who cried and screamed for the first breath of life. Here she is. Beautiful as ever. The love of our lives. The one we'll care for always, and love unconditionally. For the first time, I held our new baby girl in my arms. She slowly began to settle down as I held her close to my chest. (3rd pov)
You did it mama." Kris rubbed her shoulders sweetly before leaning over for a long sweet kiss. "We did it." Idina bit her lip softly as she began to lift the sleeping sweetheart up toward Kristin. "Here, it's your turn baby. You got this." She smiled so proudly up at Kristin. The blonde's face lit up instantly. "Oh god. Okay.." She began, with a stretched smile. She gently curled her arms around their newborn as stinging came to her eyes. "Hey there." She said softly, rocking her gently in her arms. "You're a beautiful one you know that. You, your mom and me are going to have an amazing incredible life together you know that?" Kris's voice cracked as tears began to fall down her cheeks.
Idina quickly wiped a few starting to fall as well, trying not to get emotional. "God, she's perfect with you." She whispered.
"Mama dee over here is going to give you the best life anyone can ever have." She says softly to the sleeping girl. "And no matter what I won't let anyone or anything ever hurt you or take me away from you." Kristin cried softly. "You're with us now. You're apart of our family and our home. And mama and I love you so.." She whispered emphasizing on 'so.' "So , so much." She sniffled before kissing her soft head and handing her back to Idina.
"We shall be together, forever." Idina nuzzled the young child protectively.
"Till death due us apart."
"F-For good?" Idina whispered.