Chapter 68 'there's always light at the end of the tunnel.'

AN~ hey Guys! Hope you're enjoying my story. :3 I love chenzel!

Anyways more to come! Sorry it's been a few weeks, I had to get rid of my writer's block.

All is pretty good. Always busy busy in school. Hope everyone's doing well. :3 love your comments! Means a lot to me! Enjoy! :)

Without further due, chenzel ;D

~ em.

Tears fell down idina's cheeks, as the blonde held her close. "Baby." She whispered, kissing her forehead.

"I- I can't believe that actually happened." Idina cried, tears were now streaming down her face, as she snuggled her head into Kristin's chest. "Can't she see I'm happy?" "What right does she have to hate me? To do this to me." She sobbed.

Kris rubbed her arms, comfortingly, holding her, as she cried. "Baby, I love you so much. It's okay. I know it'll all work out in the end. You have to do what makes you happy."

"B-being with y-you makes m-me h-Hhappy." Idina stuttered, sniffing a bit ,here and there.

"You make me happy too dee. So happy. God I have never been so happy in my entire life." Kristin whispered softly.

"Me too. And you know what will make me even happier?" Idina felt a little glow in her heart, at the beautiful thought.

"Hm?" Kristin faced her beautiful blazing eyes.

"Seeing you walk down the aisle, in a gorgeous white dress." Idina smiled a little, pushing a bundle of blonde hair out of Kristin's face.

Idina stared into the blonde's watery sensitive eyes, softly smiling through what's left of her tears.

"I love you." Kristin smiled, taking a gentle hold of her lover's face.

"I love you more." Idina winked, smiling. Kristin couldn't help it any longer. She leaned in and kissed idina passionately against her lips. After a moment of sweet kisses, the blonde slightly pulled away.

"And. I. Love. You. Most." She giggled, pressing her forehead against dee's. The brunette smiled and kissed her nose sweetly. "And hey, I promise it all is going to be okay. I swear it. Your parents will accept you for who you are. They Love you. It's just a shock for them now. But I promise baby, it'll get better and ill be with you every step of the way." Kristin smiled.

"Come here, you." Dee giggled, pulling the blonde on top of her and laying down, kissing her lips lovingly and sweet. Kristin kissed her stronger, relaxing in idina's arms. Idina ran her hands up and down the blonde's sides, pulling her closer. Kristin cupped dee's face and sucked on her bottom lip, kissing her passionately. "Hey." "Hm?" "Let's go away together."