Ch 51

Kristin's smile fell, Craig noticed quickly and glanced over at the text. The blonde instantly shut her phone off and looked up at the makeup artist. "What the hell?"

"Kris..."

"It's ..it's nothing."

"It looks like something. Who was that?" Craig looked at her with a weird, concerned face. Kris knew Craig, idina, and her were super close. But she didn't know about telling him. She couldn't even tell idina when she tried.

"Kris.. If someone is trying to hurt you-"

"No no." The blonde stuttered, "it's nothing, it's no one. Just a wrong number."

"Oh really?", Craig snatched her phone away from her, revealing several texts from the same unknown number.

"Kristin !"

The blonde hid her face in her arms. She was scared to see his face. Idina discreetly awoke. Instantly she took his hand. "You cannot tell idina, you hear? Please, please don't tell her. I trust you Craig."

"I won't. But this looks really serious kris. I would tell someone. How long has this been going on?"

"Just a few weeks now. Recent."

"Idina doesn't know?"

"No...she doesn't."

"But why not? You should be able to talk to her. If anyone, it's dee. Besides she is your girl-" Craig suddenly cut off, realizing what he had just said.

"What?" Kristin's shock ran across her lips and eyes.

"Shoot. Nothing."

"Craig...."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything it's not my business."

"No Craig, you're my close friend. Please, talk to me."

"I saw you guys.. Kiss."

"Y-you did?"

"Yep." He chuckled to himself. The blonde sighed, worriedly. How did he see?

"Wait, when? Where? How? Shoot."

"Um last night, dressing room, you guys didn't see I was still putting my makeup away before ya'll went at it." He laughed.

"Craig! This is funny to you?" The blonde started to hold back the giggles.

"Oh Kristin, let it out you know you want to laugh." So she did.

"I'm so sorry-"

"For What? PDA? It's fine. I didn't mind." He smiled, patting the blonde's shoulder before standing up.

"So, how did you guys, ...you know." He smirked, sitting over at her coffee table.

"Ha! Well..." She blushed walking over. No ones asked her about her and idina's relationship before. Then again, only her sister and now Craig knew. "I mean, obviously the chemistry was there. Me and Jody just kept shaking our heads saying 'chenzel.'" He smirked.

"Oh my gods." Kristin laughed. "Did you really?"

"Yep! Right after idina's huge grin before going out on stage, we'd be like. 'Yep, shipping. Shipping so hard.'" He chuckled. "Oh if only Jody was here now. Or had seen last night, that was.. Something."

"Something?"

"Intense." He winked. She playfully slapped him. "So, are you guys public then? Since you seemed pretty public to me, when idina added in those tongue muscles."

"Craig!"

"And no, no one else except for her sister cara." She said softly, hoping not to awake idina.

"So then, that text...."

"If I tell you, please promise me you'll keep it between the two of us."

"You can trust me."

Kristin began telling Craig about mark and what he's been doing to her and idina. "That's insane! I have to do

Something-"

"No no, you can't. Who knows what he'll do.."