Chapter 29 Blissful blonde.

Enjoy my sweets! 💞

Kristin's eyes slowly opened, her voice came out croaky; "I-Idi-"

"Kristin." Her voice cracked as tears began to form. A tear fell down her cheek, but she quickly wiped it away, going over to her side. She pulled closer so they were touching. Taking her hand instantly. "I'm here, I'm here Kristin."

She choked, holding back her tears. Kristin turned her head on her pillow to face her. "Oh i-idina...d-don't cry..you're m-making -mme c-cry."

Idina held her hand sweetly, running her thumb against her skin. She softly kissed her hand. "My gods, i'm so sorry,Are you okay sweetie?"

"G-got h-hit -b-by f-f*$king.g-gods...W-who k-knows w-what." She cried.

"Oh kris." The taller women sniffled.

"Shh shh it's okay. You don't have to talk, baby. It's okay."

"I-it h-hurt, s-so b-bad.."

Idina started panicking; "d-does it hurt now?"

"No..." Kristin whispered, closing her eyes. "N-now that you're h-here."

"I-I'm here, I'm not going to leave, I promise. Gods I love you so much."

Kristin was now starting to fade, closing her eyes once again. Idina looked down, holding herself back from crying like a little girl. She had to stay strong. She just couldn't help to feel so hurt as if she were the one injured. She realized just how much she truly loved Kristin. Maybe enough, that they should tell their parents. A few minutes later, she heard a small sweet voice speak once more; "I love you too."

~~

"Ms Menzel. Ms Menzel?"

"Huh? W-what?" Idina said opened her eyes to see a nurse hovering over her. "Sorry to have to wake you. Ms chenoweth's parents called. I told them, she was still unconscious from the injury. So they said they would really love if you'd give them a call."

"Okay, thank you." Idina replied, taking out her phone as the nurse left.

"Hello?"

"Idina?"

"Yes it's idina. How are you guys?"

"Oh- we're hanging in there, is Kristin ok? We've been worrying all night."

"Y-yes she's Doing okay. She's woken up once but went right back to sleep after. The doctors said it was all the morphine, it's making her sleepy."

"Oh- I see...aw Would you please call us as soon as she can talk or you get any updates from the doctors?"

"Yes of course."

"And how are you doing idina? Through all this?"

"I-I'm okay." She started getting emotional again.

"J-just really worried about her."

~

"How is she?" A male toned voice asked. Idina glanced toward the noise. "Joe." She ran over to her makeup artist, who was holding a small teddy bear.

Joe held her in a tight hug, rocking the stressed women slowly. Idina choked. "I-I'm so g-glad you're here." . She didn't cry but her voice cracked.

"Me too..me too." He said holding the strong women. The two walked over to where dee had been sitting for the last two days. About five minutes later, four more people came in. They were recognizable from wicked, along with outside friend's of Kristin's. They held baskets of chocolates and little gifts. Idina greeted them as they came over.

Joe noticed the blonde gently smiling in her sleep. "Idina, look."

Idina turned to see the pretty sweet smile across Kristin's lips. "She must be having a nice dream."

(Kristin's dream)

Idina pushed Kristin inside still kissing lightly as they got through the doorway of her apartment. Idina shut the door and pushed Kristin up against the wall. Making her arms go up against the wall. As Idina kissed down her neck and shoulders. Kristin closed her eyes and softly moaned. Idina stopped and Kristin opened her eyes; Idina bit her lip, seriously and calmly, as she pulled her arms up and lifted her wet shirt off of her body. "Gosh, I love you." - "I love you More."

~

The blonde woke up, softly, from the dream. She couldnt help the small curl of her lips, after seeing that short dream. She searched the room. Everything was blurry for the first few seconds then, it began clearing up different faces around the room. Her eyes searched for idina's, but she could not find hers. Her friends looked at her and gently smiled, talking. But everything wasn't clear. Nothing was to the blonde. All she heard was mumbling and echoes of their voices."Mm....I-idina." The blonde mumbled back.