Chapter 60 when the moment explodes.

Enjoy. Xo I'm sorry ...in advance..

The dark doors opened in an instant.

Idina pulled and pulled against the thick chains. Screaming out, making lots of noise and causing attention.

The figure walked over toward them. It had been 1 week now. The figure walked over to the women tied up, and stared them down.

"Let us go!! Please! I'm done being here!"

"Why do you want us?!" Kristin worried.

"For your power. My dears. Now that I have you two taken away from the world. I can finally get all I deserve. As for the blonde.. We go way back." It smirked.

"What?" Kristin gasped. "Who are you?"

"Show yourself!" Idina snapped.

The figure smirked and gently leaned down closely toward  idina. The brunette  noticed the deep dark green eyes staring into her own.

"I'll make you a deal. One last chance. Ill let the blonde go. If I can take you instead." It smirked.

"No! Idina no! You will not she will not-"

"Fine." Idina inturpted, biting her lip in agony.

A loud gasp was taken back from Kristin. "No!"

"But you have to let her go first."

"You have ten minutes." The figure snarled. "Mark." It demanded. The women gasped to themselves remembering the terrible man. Suddenly another hooded figure came out and cut the ropes and chains off the blonde. Instantly Kristin ran Into idina's embrace.

"Idina no."

The brunnete silently cried, holding her tight. "Idina!"

"Shh. Listen to me." Idina faced the blonde with tears in her eyes.

"Kristin." Idina cupped her cheeks and made her face the brunnete.

"Look at me. You cannot do this. I love you way too much to." Kristin sobbed.  Now tears were falling down the pale soft cheeks. "I would rather die today, then go on my whole life without knowing you." Idina whispered. "You are everything to me. And I love you so much. Don't do this. I'd rather go for you."

"No, no dee I won't!" She cried, sobbing painfully gently touching her cheek. "Don't leave me again. Please."

"I'll never leave you. I'll always be with you." .."forever."

"Idina please don't do this. Who knows what they'll do to you, i c-can't lose you!I - I love you!"

The men watched in pure shock as the two woman cried.

"That means more to me then you'll ever know my sweet. I'm glad I got to hear it from you. Now listen, Kristin. I love you more then anything. You mean the world to me. I've always loved you from the start. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever met. When I left that day..for long island when you got hurt...."-idina began choking up. Kristin  shook her head, staring into her watery eyes. "I-idina."

"I regretted It more then anything. I realized I couldn't live without you. I couldnt handle myself when you got hurt. This past year, being together has truly changed me for good. And I am in love with you. You are so special kris. I saw you and only you...all the way through till the end. And I cannot tell you..how grateful I am, for this love. You've shown me something, I had never felt before. Something that completed me, that completed ...god ..life." She cracked.

"Idina.." Her crying voice called out, tears streaming down her cheeks. She leaned in closer. "You deserve everything." -"No I don't care. I'd d-do anything. Just to be with y-you."

"I love you so much." Kristin cried. "Kiss me." Idina whispered, their lips  only inches apart. Kristin leaned down and pressed her lips against idina's . it was strong and very powerful. The feelings almost overwhelmed them. Kristin  felt the tears rush out of her eyes. She softly  sobbed against her lips. Kris held herself together and kissed dee strongly, gently holding her face. Idina wrapped her arms around her waist, kissing her passionately. Kristin held her face and kissed her fully, softly crying against her lips.

"I l-love  you so much.." She panted against her crying lips.

"Please idina, please don't do this." She cried. Tears ran down her soft cheeks, continuously. Idina slowly wiped them away and kissed her lips once more. The kiss was the most tender and sincere. Gentle and incredible. Sweet and sensitive. It was a  touch she will always remember, still lingering as idina's lovingly lips left her own.

----

Two guards grabbed  idina and held her back, in a firm grip. She cried out softly in pain, from the harsh hands around her.

Kristin's tears streamed down her cheeks, trying to reach out for her but suddenly the figure swung at her and she fell to the hard floor. "No!!!" Idina called. "Ugh!" Kristin moaned in pain, lying against the floor. Holding her sides.

"Don't hurt her! You made a deal, remember?!!!" Idina snapped.

"You're right. I did." He smirked, snapping his fingers. The guards instantly pushed the brunette down to the ground.

Suddenly, the man took out a small handheld gun and pointed it toward the face-down blonde.

Idina cried out, "no! No!!! Kristin!! Don't hurt her! Don't you dare touch her!"

Kristin couldn't see, she continued to stare down, in pain. Curling up against the cold ground. Idina quickly pushed out of the guards grips and punched them both down. Making them fall over unconscious. Idina ran over quickly. Everything felt like it was all in slow motion. The figure was seconds away from shooting Kristin. Seconds away from hitting the blonde, idina sprang out  in front of her. Protectively blocking Kristin. Suddenly,  a jolt of pain shot through her body. Just under her ribs, she grabbed her stomach and fell to the ground gasping for air. Kristin jumped up, screaming. She weakly got up and crawled over beside idina. She  was now bleeding and lying on the floor. Her breath grew heavy in pure shock. Idina  had saved her life. She heard the blonde's sweet voice blood curling scream, before everything went black.