Chapter 42 at last. Continued ..

SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD READ AT OWN RISk. Comments? Enjoy!! Xo

Kirstin looked up and met idinas lips in return. Idina kissed her passionately, locking lips and sliding a little tongue here and there.

Idina slowly brushing her hand against Kristin's stomach in circular motions. Kristin's hands were around idinas neck and shoulder area.

'Touch me.', Kristin moaned softly.

***

Idina blushed deeply but as already held up in the moment. She smiled against Kristin's lips and kissed softly down her neck. Her hands roamed downwards and on to her thighs. Idina pulled back and looking Kristin in the eyes. Kristin crawled on top of her with a serious look as she leaned in and gave her a big lip lock, against her lips. Pressing and deepening the passion. Idina slid her hands up and down kris's waist.

Kristin moaned "mm Idina please.", she started. Idina left her hands moving down Kris's inner thighs.

Kristin felt herself get heated down there. Idina noticed, and ever so softly brushed against her.

"Mm gosh Kristin you're so wet. Please, let me.", Idina said softly.

"Yes, please Idina. Make love to me."

Idina slowly brushed her hand against Kristin's inner thigh. The kiss getting lighter. Kristin made out a small whimper As she bit her bottom lip hard. Idina couldn't help to feel heated as well. She slowly brushed over roaming her hands closer to where Kristin wanted her to go. Kristin curled her toes and almost begged for Idina to do it. She moaned lightly and squeezed idinas other hand. "Idina..."

Idina slid her hand under Kristin's underwear and went downward. She slowly felt heat arose and heard kristins movement, to her contact. She looked at Kristin once more and whispered 'I love you.'

Kristin bit her lip tensely, unable to relax. Idina slowly slid one finger inside her, Kristin moaned faintly, and gripped onto the bed sheets. "Uh Idina.." "Please.", she begged. Idina slid another finger in and started rocking them slowly inside of Kristin, slowly speeding up after a while. She began thrusting inside of the blonde;

Kristin moaned; trying to relax. Her hands gripped the bed sheets. Idina hovered over her. She was gentle, but excellent. She knew what she was doing. Dee kissed Kristin's lips softly while touching her. Kristin moaned and Idina let out a small moan back, biting her lip.