Ch48 for good continued

She lay the blonde down on the couch and crawled on top of her, happily. Kristin's eyes filled with sweet lust. "Kiss me you wicked thing!" She commanded.

Idina grinned leaning down and connecting a sweet lingering kiss. Kristin sucked gently on idina's bottom lip, revealing a sweet taste.

Craig couldn't believe what he was seeing but hardly minded at all. Idina menzel was kissing kristin chenoweth against the lips ever so lovingly. He smiled, seeing how much love was there. He thought it was all adorable. Without getting their attention, he slipped discreetly out of the room.

As idina clashed tongues with the blonde. a quiet moan from her co star. Dee pressed against the blonde and ran her hands down her sides.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Idina curses under her breath, getting off of kris. "Sorry." She looks at kris helping her sit up. The blonde straightens out her clothes, squeezing her hand before Idina calls back; "come in!"

The door opened, and their director joe mentello came inside.

"Oh hello ladies." He said with a warming smile. He held four bundles of papers in his arms over a clipboard. "Here are your notes idina." He smiled handed her the clipped pages. "Thank you."

"And Kristin..thought I might find you here..." He smiled taking out her notes. The two shot each other smiling glances. Kristin gladly took the notes and nodded her thanks.

"Oh and I wanted to talk to you about what's coming up." He smiled sitting down on her couch, beside the two. Idina scooted over beside Kristin as she gently took her hand.

"So, tomorrow as you know we have our Bryant park performance. After that, I just got a call from the today show, they would love to have you two sing for good there, tomorrow morning. Plus an interview. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, sounds good." Idina smiled. Kristin nodded.

"Great. You girls are the best. Here's the information for tomorrow. Sleep well. Goodnight." He smiled as he left the two by themselves once again.

Idina and Kristin looked over the information about the today show.

Today show. Performance idina menzel and Kristin chenoweth. The two witches from wicked.

Singing for good at 9:05 am.

Please be present for sound check at 7 am.

"7 am?" Kristin asked.

"That means...we have to get up at 6. Ugh." She sighed.

"Hey, at least we'll be together." Kristin smiled rubbing idina's arm.

"That's true." She smirked kissing her cheek.

"Okay." Idina sighed, checking the time. "I better head off." "Me too."

The two grabbed their stuff and walked out together. The theater was a little scary at night when everyone had left. The blonde held idina's hand as they walked through the parking lot. Kristin's phone went off, as they walked toward their cars. She unlocked her iPhone and checked the text. 'I see you.' - Unknown. The blonde looked around at the night sky. The heck? She thought. 'Have fun with the lover. She's next.- mark.'

Idina Worried if it was the right time or not to ask. Ask about the other day in her kitchen, when she was sick. Kristin said she needed to tell her something. And she wasn't okay. Idina worried about the blonde, hoping everything was fine. "Hey, kris. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah of course, why wouldn't it be?"

"Um..no reason. Never mind." She said, a little embarrassed. Kristin didn't want to be alone tonight ad certainly wanted idina near. Suddenly feeling a little protective she asked; "Hey, since we both have to get up tomorrow want to-"

"Stay over night? I'd Love that." Idina smiled. "I missed my little spoon."

~~ writing belongs to me~~ (c)