Ch56

Idina looked over at Kristin, who had been calling her name. "Uh..yes? S-sorry."

When the interview had finished, the two got their bags and met with the agents backstage. "Kristin idina." The two smiled kissing them both on the cheek.

"That was great. Ill call you Wednesday for updates? Yes?"

"Okay." Idina nodded as he waved goodbye and headed off. Kristin's agent spoke with her for a few moments, so idina went over to the snack table and got a bottle of water.

"Kristin..is everything okay? I'm just checking up on you, you've seemed quite worrisome these days."

"I'm fine. Just busy busy." She pulle a small smile.

"Alright. Well we'll talk soon okay?"

"Okay." She smiled hugging him goodbye before walking over to idina.

"Shall we go?" Idina sighed.

"Yep."

-

Bryant park.

"Norbert."

"Chennel! How's things?"

"Pretty good. Pretty good."

"Great." Norbert sighed smiling. "And you? How's things with you?"-

As idina and Kristin got out of the taxi, they tried to descreetly go inside the trailer without anyone noticing. . "I wonder where dee and kris are." Chennel said, looking around.

"They had a good morning America interview and performance." One of the producers smiled, coming over to them. - "oh. Hm I wonder who delivered her flowers then."

"Flowers?" Norbert questioned.

"Yeah. She sent me some flowers this morning." The gold girl smiled.

--Idina and Kristin in the trailer--

The two were a bit tired, from the interview and performance then being rushed to get ready for another performance. Idina lay down on the couch and closed her eyes. The blonde had finished texting on her iPhone, as she put it back in her purse and crawled over idina. The brunnete's watched the small woman snuggle (half on top of her. ) idina wrapped her arms around Kristin and closed her eyes,feeling the blonde's head lay comfortably against her chest.

A figure went beside the window of the trailer. It slyly snuck toward one of the smaller windows on the side of the trailer. There, it was almost perfectly seen, the two singers sleeping. The shadow took out a camera and quickly snapped a photo of them. Suddenly, a few voices got louder, coming this way. The figure quickly sprinted off,disappearing from the scene in seconds.

"I'll see you out there." Norbert smiled. "Yeah, good luck!" Chennel waved.

"Thanks you too."

"I'm off to thank idina for the flowers." She smiled.

Idina slowly fluttered her eyes open after napping for ten minutes. She gently petted the blonde's head, before laying a sweet kiss upon her forehead. - Kristin sat up with idina and caressed her cheeks. The brunette couldn't handle her touches and gently pressed her lips against Kristin's. Sincerely and lovingly wrapping her arms around her waist. The two lightly made out, letting out the feelings during the performance. They lip locked and sometimes added some passionate tongue.

Chennel walked toward the trailer. She hesitantly pulled on the handle and opened the door. "Idina?" Chennel whispered ad She hesitantly walked inside. ~~ (Instagram this is ch53/52)