Chapter 15

(HyoJin's P.O.V)

I woke up from the same dream I'd had two nights in a row now, to the sound of vibrations on a hard surface. I groaned as I turned to look at the time. SAT 6.49AM.

"Ugh, seriously.." I muttered, and then reluctantly jumped out of bed to grab my phone off the desk where I left it charging. I should've put it on silent, I thought as I tried to adjust my eyes to the bright light emitting from the phone. After a while, I could make out the name. ShiAh.

I answered, putting the phone up to my ear lazily. "Hello?"

"HyoJin-ah! It's me, ShiAh!"

"I know that, I have caller I.D.." I muttered, crawling back into bed. I found it weird that she still felt the need to tell me it was her every time she called.

"HyoJin, I have something.. to tell you.. I don't know if you've been online yet.." she stopped short.

"ShiAh, it's 6 something in the morning. Of course I haven't been online yet.." I said, trying to sound quiet for the other people sleeping in the house. Well, I suppose Jimin's halmoni would probably be awake at this stage getting ready for her event.

"Anyway, what is it?" I asked impatiently.

"There was a picture posted.. online.." she sounded worried, which was starting to freak me out too.

What if someone hacked my camera while I was getting dressed or something? I thought, sighing with frustration.

"ShiAh, get to the point-"

"I'll kakao it to you. Call me when you receive it, okay?" she said in a voice soaked with pity, and now I was wide awake and really wanted to see that picture.

It didn't take long before it came through, the 2 or 3 seconds I had to wait for it to load were nerve-wracking to say the least.

A girl and a boy, hugging. So what?

I zoomed closer. The boy looked familiar, perhaps too familiar, even though his face wasn't clearly visible. The girl looked like she was kissing his neck or ear or something, too. He was holding a shopping bag, and there were rainbow coloured lollies sprawled out across the concrete ground. Skittles? M'n'Ms?

It was almost 7 in the morning at this point, so my mind wasn't running as quickly as usual. Things weren't being fathomed well. Until it hit me. The clothes, the hair, the bag, the boy.

Park Jimin?

---

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

"Did you tell her?" I asked her over the phone. It was something like 7am now.

"Of course, Taehyung. And she read it but hasn't called back yet.." ShiAh trailed off.