.:Two:.

My alarm clock went off and I groaned in annoyance. I looked at the time, 7:30. I quickly got up and took a shower and got dressed. Last night Savannah messaged me saying she'll be here at 8:30. I finished getting dressed, which I wore a simple blue shirt and skinny jeans. I looked at the time, 8:29.
The doorbell rang, announcing Savannah's arrival. I quickly put on my shoes and grabbed my wallet and phone and hurried to the door. I opened the door, and immediately Savannah pulled me to her car.
After a while of driving, we arrived at the mall.
"Now, we have to go into those disgusting stores to find you some stuff for the role." Savannah said.
We went inside the mall and she dragged me to a random store. She dragged me to a shirt area and started looking through them. She pulled out a couple of shirts and put them in my arms. "Go try them on." She said.
I went into the changing rooms and put on the first shirt. It was a black shirt with a bloody red rose on the front. It was kind of cool looking. I hung it up on a hanger for keeping and tried on the other shirts. I put the ones I fit and liked in a pile and left the room. I handed the ones I didn't want to the worker and headed to Savannah, who had pants in her arms for me.

***

After a couple of hours of getting a million bags of clothes at different stores, we stopped for a quick lunch. Savannah ordered two salads for us and we ate them in silence. I finished drinking my sweet tea and threw it in the trash.
"Now, we have to get you some accessories and a new wallet and phone case." Savannah said, dragging me to an accessory stand. She picked out a few skull headbands, and black bow headbands and purchased them. She then found a skull phone case and a rose wallet with a chain.
She then got me some contacts so I 'won't have to wear those disasterly glasses anymore.' After that, I thought we were done. I was ready to pass out, my legs were hurting so bad. But then, Savannah dragged me to another store. She dragged me in and I noticed there was shampoo and saloon chairs.
"Why are we in a saloon?" I asked, confused. Savannah looked at me like I was stupid.
"To fix your hair style and color, duh." She said. My mouth opened wide.
"But I love my hair color!" I argued. Savannah cleared her throat.
"The contract, remember~" She said with a singsong voice. I sighed and nodded. I was led to a seat.
"Savannah!" A girl said.
"Anna!" Savannah replied.
"What brings you here, Savy?" Anna asked. Savannah looked at me.
"We need her hair cut, dyed black, and she needs piercings. Snakebites, nose piercing, cartilage piercing, and a belly piercing. Oh, and she can use a tattoo." Savannah said, handing a paper of my soon-to-be hairstyle.
"Okay, I'm supposed to ask for age verification for tattoo, but who cares. Lets start." Anna said, grabbing her scissors.
She combed my hair and started trimming the back to the style. I felt my red hair move as she cut it, making it drop to the floor. She then trimmed my bangs and styled them. And after that, she used a tool to layer the back and fix up my bangs. She then rolled my chair to a sink and grabbed a thing of black dye. She poured it into my hair and rubbed it into my scalp.
After that she rinsed my hair with the shower head on the sink and then dried my hair. She brushed it and trimmed it a bit more before she stated my hair was done. I looked into the mirror and my mouth dropped. My red hair was now a black, and I looked different.
"Onto the piercings." Anna said grabbing those supplies.
She disinfected my bottom lips and pierced them. I winced a bit but let her do it. She then did my nose piercing and my upper ear. And after that was the belly piercing. When all that was done she turned to Savannah.
"What kind of tattoos?" She asked. Savannah thought for a second.
"A music note on her right cheekbone and a skull on her wrist." She replied. Anna nodded.
Soon I was fully changed. I looked into the mirror to see someone entirely different. I had black hair, piercings, and tattoos.
"That's good for today." Savannah said. She paid Anna and we left the mall. We got into her car and she headed to bring me home. "What will your new name be?" Savannah asked.
"Amber Willows." I said without thinking. Savannah nodded and dropped me off. Amber Willows....my sister's old name....Why did I say that?