.:Twelve:.

I woke up in someone's arms. I tried to get out, but the person cuddled into me more. I struggled more before stopping and realizing where I was. I was in Pierce's bed and not at home with a stranger friend of my mother's.
I blushed beet red as I realized Pierce was cuddling with me. I opened my eyes and stared at his sleeping face. How adorable he was asleep. So calm and happy.
"Like what you see?" He muffled out, opening an eye. My eyes widened and my cheeks warmed. He chuckled.
"I need to go home..." I said. He shook his head.
"No, you're not." He said. "Not now at least."
"Ugh, fine." I gave in.
"So we don't need to get up," He replied with a sleepy smirk. I gave up on trying to get out of his arms and decided to sleep again...in his arms...
I smiled a little. I think I like him.

***

"Cheater!" Pierce accused. I shook my head and smirked at him.
"I'm boss," I said.
We woke up later on around twelve, since it was Saturday and we decided to play Call Of Duty again. I kept beating him, which he childishly pouted.
I looked at the time to see it was 7:39.
"I should get going..." I said with a frown. I'll be getting a round for being gone about a week and a half.
"I'll walk you home," Pierce said. I smiled and we walked to the guest room and gathered my stuff. We walked out of the house and down the street to my house. When we got to my driveway, he looked at me.
"Thanks for walking me," I said with a slight blush.
"Thanks for yesterday about everything," He replied.
"You're my friend," I said. "It wasn't a big deal."
"It was though. You stopped me from taking my life, Amber." He said. "Others don't know or even care."
"Well, I don't want my squishy to be gone, do I?" I asked with a smile "And no other squishy can replace you, since every squishy is different."
"Squishy?" Pierce chuckled. I nodded.
"You see: in my head, everyone is a squishy. And I shall call anyone squishy when I want." I explained. "So, you're one of my squishies that I'd like to keep around me."
"What?" He asked, with a confused chuckle. I shrugged my shoulders.
"I don't know...I don't make sense." I admitted. He chuckled at my comment.
"Well...I should start walking back home," He said. I nodded and hugged him.
"See you soon," I said.
"You too," He said as he walked. We waved at each other. I waited until he was off my street then walked inside.
"Where were you, you little bitch?" My mother yelled.
"I was in the hospital, and had to stay at a friend's house," I truthfully said.
"Ha! Don't lie, you have no friends. No one cares about you." She sneered. She began to beat me and I knew it wasn't good for my already poor state.
And so...when she left off with her boy toy...I called 911 again...As soon as they picked up I fell and hit my head on the counter. I blacked out.

Four Weeks Later

Pierce's P.O.V.

She's in a coma. It's been four weeks. The doctor told us that she was beaten by someone. I know it was her mother. I'm so stupid to leave her alone! To let her go back! I should've kept her with me!
My step mother is filing for a way to keep her with us. She's almost got it, they just need Amber's approval. She'll live with us and she'll never have to go to her asshole of a mother...
I wish she never had to deal with abuse...I wish she had a happy family...like I once did...
But she had to go through the abuse like I did...
I like her...and maybe even love her.
She saved me from myself. She's strong. She's beautiful. She's...familiar. Her name and appearance is familiar. I'm attached to her, she helped me. She's my savior. She's my lifeline.

I sat next to her in the hospital room, waiting for any sign of life from her. But I can only see her breathing...but that's better than nothing. She's alive, but in a coma. I cant wait until she wakes up.
When she wakes...I'll never let her go!

A/N 2nd update today! :D Yeaaaaaa