RHI fun facts:)

Ok here are a couple "fun facts" about Rumor Has It.

1) when I first thought of the story, Rumor was originally going to be named Legend and he would have been white.

2) Rumor Has It, the title, was originally going to be Legend Has It, Legendary, or Legend's Legend, assuming I was going to go with the character Legend.

3) originally, Rumor was going to break his leg, and would have to recover in a sling at Legend Ranch.

4) if I had decided to have Rumor break his leg, he wouldn't have returned to the wild.

5) Rumor's herd was going to get captured.

6) Periwinkle's owner was going to take her back

7) originally, the government was going to deny the request of letting Rumor and his herd stay free, and Lizzy was going to use the money from her parents will to make a mustang sanctuary, and Rumor and his herd were going to live there.

8) the only reason that didn't happen is cause I wouldn't be able to sit well knowing that Rumor was in captivity sort of.

9) Disney the burro was never going to exist until I looked on the computer to see what wild horses looked like and saw wild burros. They're so cute!

10) having Lizzy, Rumor, and Crackers all die crossed my mind, but 1 I don't like to write books with dying in them and 2 I would never forgive myself for that:(

11) and finally, RHI was going to be the third book in the NBACF series, and there was going to be a student exchange type thing, but then I decided after the rescue horse camp I wanted to take a break from those characters and come up with a totally new book!:)

I hope you enjoyed some of the little weird fun facts, and the pic above is what I think Disney would look like as a baby)) peace out✌🏻️