Chapter 11

Nina's POV:

This week went by extremely slow, I guess I've just been looking forward to my date with Taylor. But, Friday was finally here. I just have to get through school, and then our date is here.

I can't tell you how excited I am for our date, I'm going to make it amazing. I've never been on a date before and neither has she, so I just want to make it special.

After I take a shower and get ready, I head off to school. I don't dread school as much as I use to anymore because I get to see Taylor.

Taylor, Danny, Sarah, and I now meet in the pool area in the mornings. No one is ever there in the mornings, so it's just us. When I arrive there, I sneak up behind Taylor and cover her eyes with my hands.

"Guess who?" I smirk.

"Hmm Megan Fox?" she giggles.

"Even better." I let go, and she turns around and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Way better." she leans in and kisses me.

Sarah and Danny were now use to seeing us kiss, because we do it in front of them all the time. It's not our faults we can't keep our hands off each other.

"Get a room." Sarah giggles, which causes Danny to giggle.

"Maybe we will." Taylor winks at me before kissing me again.

I love her sexy side, it's just so... Well umm sexy.

The bell rings, and I kiss her one more time before we leave the pool area. I walk her to class like usual, before heading to first period. Time goes by so slowly, it's not even funny. Lunch finally comes, which makes me happy because I get to see Taylor.

"Hey love." I smirk as I sit down next to her.

"I love it when you call me that." She smiles.

"And I love calling you that."

"I'm really excited for our date tonight."

"I am too, I promise you it's going to be amazing." I smirk.

"I know it will be. Whenever I'm with you, even if we're just doing nothing at all, it's amazing."

I blush, as Sarah and Danny come and join us.

After lunch is over, Taylor walks me to my class.

"I'll see you next period." I smile at her.

"I'll miss you." she wrapped her arms around me, and hugged me.