Chapter 16

Taylor's POV:

Last night with Nina was amazing. Things were getting pretty hot in that car, I didn't want to stop. She liked my necklace too. I just wanted to give her something to show her how special she is to me. She really does own my heart.

Today is Saturday, and Nina is coming over. I roll over and look at the clock, about an hour until Nina is suppose to get here. I yawn before getting out of bed. I go take a shower. When I get out, I put on a band t-shirt and some skinny jeans. It's kind of cold outside, so I put on a hoodie too.

Shortly after I'm done doing my hair and makeup, I hear my doorbell ring. When I open the door, I smile when I see that it's Nina.

"Baby!" I wrap my arms around her neck before pressing my lips to hers.

My mom was at work, so we have the house to ourselves. Tomorrow my mom is going out of town, and wont be back until Monday afternoon. So, I also have the house all to myself Sunday.

She walks inside, and I close the door behind her.

Once we get into my room, I push her against the wall. "I've missed this really sexy body." I smirk.

She blushes before leaning in to kiss me.

She has a big swim meet coming up soon, so I come with her to the pool at school so she can practice. She doesn't need any practice though, she's amazing at swimming. She's amazing at everything.

I sit in the bleachers reading, while she swims.

"Do you see that?" She asks me.

"See what?"

"Come here."

"I'm not falling for that again!"

"No really come here." She smirks.

I put my book down, and take my phone out of my pocket.

"What?" I ask her getting closer.

She gets out of the pool, and walks over to me.

"Look at the bottom of the pool."

I move closer, and take a look. Before I know it, I'm in the pool. She pushed me in, and once again I fell for it.

"Nina!" I yell sticking my head out of the water.

She giggles before jumping back in.

"I knew you were going to do that." I pout.

"You did not." She stuck her tongue out at me.