Chapter 8

Stella pov
I woke up the next morning with Calum still in my room asleep next to my bed thats when i realized we have school today so i slightly shook Calum saying umm Cal we kinda have school today and your going to be late if you don't get up he then shot up saying oh shit i then said yea maybe Ash will let you wear something of his he said yea he probably will ill go ask he then walked out of my room down the hall to Ash's room giving me time to start getting changed that's when i heard someone at the door and that's when i turned to see calum standing there with his jaw dropped open thats when i realized i was standing there in no shirt and i quickly grabbed a shirt and saying omg im so sorry i should of locked the door he just said umm i should of knocked im sorry i just sent him a shy smile and said lets just forget it happened we need to get to school anyways and i will see if Ash will drive us seeing the bus has done passed and we will never making it in time walking. I then walked out my room walking down the hall to Ash's room to see him sitting on his bed fully dressed for school i then said umm Ash why haven't you left yet well i was waiting on you two of course i said oh okay well were ready if you are.

Later that day at lunch i sit with the boys considering i haven't made any friends of my own yet its the only 2nd day at this school. It's just lunch with these boys are so awkward being the only girl sitting with four boys who talk about mainly there band which i have no clue about. So i decided to put my headphones in and just listen to music and eat instead of trying to keep up and be involved in the boys conversation as i sit there humming along with whatever song come until a french fry hit me and i looked up to see four laughing boys i then took one of my head phones out and Ash say Stel why are you being so quite i just shrugged my shoulders and said i just have nothing to say and i don't want to intrude on you guys normal thing and make things different. Thats when all the guys said in at once your not intruding anything we want you at the table with us i just smiled thanking the guys before putting my headphone back in only to have Michael slide down to the seat beside me and take it from me before saying what you listening to i just smiled saying umm pierce the veil he said nice i love ptv do you mind if i listen with i just smiled saying sure but won't you miss things the guys say he just laughed saying nope nothing i can't catch up on later. I then went back to eating and humming along to ptv with Michael up until the bell rang for our next class.

After school i met the guys outside again and i decided to ride home with Ash today considering they have been calling for rain today and i was really tired from gym. When we finally i ran upstairs to my room. Only to have Ash follow me up there asking me if i wanted to go with him to there band practice tonight so i could actually hear them i just politely declined considering i was really tired and it didn't help that today at school was complete shit. He just sent me a smile and shut the door and i took out my headphones out of my bag plugging them into my phone and going to my playlist and choosing a song before laying back and terrible things by mayday parade blasted through my head phones as i closed my eyes

By the time I was your age, I'd give anything
To fall in love truly, was all I could think
That's when I met your mother, the girl of my dreams
The most beautiful woman, that I'd ever seen

She said, "Boy can I tell you a wonderful thing?
I can't help but notice, you're staring at me.
I know I shouldn't say this, but I really believe,
I can tell by your eyes that you're in love with me."

Now, son, I'm only telling you this
Because life can do terrible things.

Now, most of the time we'd have too much to drink
And we'd laugh at the stars and we'd share everything
Too young to notice, and too dumb to care
Love was a story that couldn't compare.

I said, "Girl, can I tell you a wonderful thing?
I made you a present with paper and string.
Open with care now, I'm asking you, please.
You know that I love you, will you marry me?"

Now, son, I'm only telling you this
Because life can do terrible things
You'll learn, one day, I'll hope and I'll pray,
That God shows you differently.

She said, "Boy can I tell you a terrible thing?
It seems that I'm sick and I've only got weeks.
Please, don't be sad now, I really believe,
You were the greatest thing that ever happened to me."

Slow, so slow I fell to the ground on my knees.

So don't fall in love, there's just too much to lose
If you're given the choice, then I beg you to choose
To walk away, walk away, don't let her get you.
I can't bear to see the same happen to you.

Now, son, I'm only telling you this
Because life can do terrible things

Later that night as i laid in bed head phones still in i felt the bed sink down beside me only to turn and see Ash sitting there i took my headphones out and asked him whats up he just said i wanna know what's wrong with you your not yourself today i just smiled and said its nothing Ash its just hate the fact i haven't made any friends yet am i really that bad of a person Ash? He then said Stel your amazing its only been 2 days give it time okay i promise you will meet someone that you will become friends with. I just smiled and said thanks and Ash just smiled and said no problem now gwt some sleep we do have school tomorrow as he placed a kiss on my forehead and walked out of my room shutting the door behind him.

*** AUTHOR'S NOTE *****
I feel like i havent updated in forever and i apologize for that i hope you guys liked this update.