Chapter 25

Stella pov

It's now our summer break and my memory has fully come back slowly i remember everything up to my suicide attempt even though i wish i didn't and even though a few months ago i told cal i didn't know if i still have feelings for him when it's clear i do i can't look at him without feeling guilty for lying for feeling as if that i should tell him i love him again even though i remember last time it didn't go over to well but it just seems right. I then walked out of my room in the sweatshirt that i constantly wear that is calums down the hallway to ashton's room knocking on the door saying Ashy can i come in he then opened the door saying yea stel what is it i then said can we umm talk ? he smiled saying yea sure always. i waked into his room sitting on his bed saying Ash i still love cal like i remember everything now you know that it's just idk if i should tell him again i just don't know my heart is telling me to tell him but my brain is telling me to wait till he comes to me. Ash looked at me overwhelmed saying hey hey slow down stel take a deep breath and think about this you love him right? and i know he still loves you. i said how do you know he still loves me he just said i know things stel me and him are close friends. I just said umm ash will you talk to him for me please ash please. he gave in nodding saying yes stel i will.

Calum pov

I was sitting on the sofa when i heard my doorbell ring and that's when i opened the door i saw ash standing there he then said Calum we need to talk okay. I said um sure about what he cleared his throat saying Stella. My heart sank saying what about her he was blunt saying do you still love her? I literally yelled YES in his face and he laughed saying good because she thinks she still loves you but she don't want a repeat of last time. I smacked myself in the face saying last time was my fault i was idiot you know that. He just said don't mess it up this time okay we can't have a repeat of her being in the hospital. I said i know Ash as i pulled on my coat he stopped saying where are you going i then said i'm going to stel. Ash then pushed me down on my sofa saying hey slow down buddy make it special not rushed. I nodded saying oh umm okay how? he just said cal that part is up to you i'm going to go take care of stel get her to change into something other than leggings and sweatshirts. I laughed saying make it something warm.

Stella pov

i was sitting on my bed when Ashton came running in my room saying Stel fucking Stel. I was just like yea ? whats up? he stood there trying to catch his breath after running up the stairs he then said get changed into something warm that's all i'm saying get changed and make it quick i just said why he didn't say anything slamming my door leaving me confused. I then went to my closet pulling out a pair of my black jeans and a random white long sleeve shirt pulling on a off black cardigan and decided on wearing my beat up combat boots running my fingers through my messy hair. I then opened my door screaming Ash i'm ready now what but instead of being met with the sound of ash's voice i heard cal scream come downstairs i said okay as i walked down the stairs to calum waiting on me. I said umm do you know what's going on and he smiled saying yes i do but don't mean i will say a word to you i just said damn it. He then just grabbed my hand saying now we're going to go to our place. i felt a smiled spread across my face as we walked out the house and down the road until we made our way back to that small tree where we use to sit and talk but it looked different this time with white christmas lights draped around the tree with a blanket on the ground it was late and site in front of me was so beautiful he then said stel please sit down and i did and he walked over with his guitar now in his hand as he said i knew you were going to be something special to me every since i met you day in that closet and we became friends even though i had no clue you were ash's cousin and now i'm fucking hopelessly in love with you and before you saying anything i have a song to sing and i sit there about to cry as he began to play the reason and sing quietly.

I'm not a perfect person

There's many things I wish I didn't do

But I continue learning

I never meant to do those things to you

And so I have to say before I go

That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you

It's something I must live with everyday

And all the pain I put you through

I wish that I could take it all away

And be the one who catches all your tears

Thats why I need you to hear

I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is You

I'm not a perfect person

I never meant to do those things to you

And so I have to say before I go

That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you

I was in tears by the end of the song and Calum stood there also crying he then said So Stella will you please be my girlfriend? and all i could do is nod my head yes and cry and he ran over picking me up hugging me.

***A/N****

DOUBLE UPDATE WHATT ! im so excited i love how i wrote the ending of this story i hope you love it the epilouge is next and then its over but i wont post that till tomroow also the gif is used has nothing to even do with chapter i just seen it and was like why not 

all the love - ash