😆chapter 3

When I got up he tried getting up but I kicked him in the side.

I yelled  "that is for the years you tried to play me when you bullied me and when you told people shit that was not true ".

By the time I was done he was lying there holding his side from when I just got done kicking him 7 times in the side.  I got in my car and took off I didn't know where I was going,  but I just drove until I felt tears on my face. I pulled over and I didn't realize Ashton and the rest of the shit turds were following me until I seen there cars surround my car and I knew I was going to get the worst beating of my life. 

When I got out of the car calum and Michael were standing in front of me and Luke and Ashton were standing behind me. That's when I felt a stink on my cheek and that's when I looked up and calum had a smile on his face and when I was about to hit him back I felt the worst pain I have ever felt in my life hit me on my head that's when I felt someone pick me up and put me in a back seat of a car.

When I woke someone was holding my hand and there hands were cold so I pulled my hand away when I pulled my hand away I opened my eyes to find Ashton  sitting there.

I was never so mad in my life when I tried to move he gripped me and just started kissing me that's when I just started kissing back.

Now in my life I never thought I would be kissing Ashton Irwin one of my bullies at school.

When I finally got out of the hospital a couple days later. I found out that Luke and his gang tried to say that they found me just lying there by my car.

I was to tired to even fight back at them so I let that be I would never have gotten anywhere anyways so why bother right.

I just really needed to go for a walk so I went to the nearest park.