😆 chapter 10

Hi I am back sorry I was gone for the got damn longest time ever if that made any sense at all. But thanks for reading it I will try to update all the time but you know how parents fight sometimes yeah mine are like that.

Anyways enjoy

I woke up to the sound of beeping plus my whole body is literally aching and not to mention I really have to use the bathroom and all I remember is just passing out in the park.

I get up and no one is in the I am not surprised at all to be honest I just have to use the bathroom.

When I get done I go back out to the room and there is a doctor.

"Hey miss you are awake I am glad you have been out for a while anyways, I am your doctor Dr. Wilson.".

"Oh yeah, hey nice to meet you".

"OK so I read that you tried comitting suicide

"Yeah but I don't want to take any therapy classes."

"OK If its what you want than OK but I would sugge- "

"I don't want that OK just please can I leave this place its kind of creepy if you think about it."

"OK but, first you have some visiters outside would you like for them to see you they really want to see you."

"Umm I guess."

"OK I will send them in."

I was wondering who it would be I thought it would be like sunshine or someone else but I guess I am wrong because when I looked up I was wrong it was those four idiots.

"What do u want do you wanna come kill me yourselves to get rid of me or is it something else."

"Oh shut up you littl-"

" shut up calum we came for a reason not to fucking say shit to her like you did."

"OK what is it you guys wanted to say I want to go home and you guys are just holding me back."

"Just shut up and don't act tough because we know you aint."

"Oh OK is that what you guys came here to do come to insult me I want to go home and stay there so can you leave your wasting my time."

"OK we came here to say that we are sorry all of us for the shit we put you through."

"OK I accept can you guys leave now so I can leave".

"Yeah just get dressed we signed the forms for you to go home."

"OK now can you guys leave I have been asking you this whole time ughh."

"We are gonna give you a ride home so hurry up." Calum said really annoyed.

I never thought that I would be agreeing to them giving me a ride but I guess its time to loosen up on them like they did for me.

When I got done we went to the car and calum shoved me into the truck and ended up hitting my head.

"Oi mate leave her alone". Ashton said

I can really taste the smirk in his voice. So much for letting them take me home I might die but it was my choice.

Hey guys thanks for so much reads I am literally crying I am so happy just keep voting and complementing thanks so so much.
Sorry I took a million years.

End time - 11-11-15
4:04 p.m