😆 chapter 8

OK guys seriously I am just being lazy tbh .

What a bitch I asked the doctor like 15 times on how racheal was all they said was that they couldn't tell me unless family was here but there a fucking business trip so they can't come because I can't find there number or now where they are.

While I was sitting there in fucking tears not because I was mad its because they wouldn't  let me see her Michael walks in.

I swear no matter how mad I am he is so cute with his eyes and everything ugh.

"Hey what's wrong what happened."

"racheal she ...she ...they won't tell me how she is or how much blood she lost but...."

"Are you guys here for racheal".

Yes is she OK what's wrong with her."

"She lost a lot of blood but now she is just resting."

"O my gosh I was so scared something else would have happened to her." I said with happy tears.

" how ever she did loose alot of blood and she flat lined and she said something about a calum but she blacked out from the medication."

"I was in total shock but when I looked at Michael he was fuming mad he got up and left I followed trying to get something out of him."

" MICHEAL MICHEAL where are you going."

Holy shit this kid is really fast runner holy fuck is he in track or something.

When I got him he was so mad I stayed at least a few feet away from him.

" Michael who is calum."

I heard him sigh and it made me uneven a little.

" calum is my friend and Luke and Ashton and we sort of bully racheal.

"You guys bully her you better have a got damn good reason you bullied her, wait do you."

" I don't know your gonna have to ask calum."

OK now I am the one that is mad I gave to find calum whoever he may be he better watch his back."

Racheal I have to do this for racheal and for me to do that I have to find him.

"Michael where is calum."

"He is at his house I think what are you going to do callie."

"He is going to hear from me but he ain't gonna like it."