😆 chapter 19

She's lying there lifeless I should have just left her alone and just backed off when Luke tried to hook up with her we would all be in school laughing and smiling but no we all took the wrong turn to the wrong path. We bullied her put her in the hospital.

I can't wait for her to wake up none of those pricks came to see if she was okay. They probably thought they were gonna get arrested. I know luke wants to come but I told him to come when he's sober.

Its safe to say that she might not remember things but if she does I hope she remembers that I said that I love her. She has to remember. I was a little tired because I have been sitting here all night so I just got comfortable some how on a really UNcomfortably couch.

Racheal p.o.v

I can't move my insides hurt. Than that's when everything hit me from the night before. Luke saying that no one would care.

When I jumped everything was fading into darkness. I landed in a more shallow part than thought because I hit my head on a rock. I remember waking up with my face in the water but I couldn't breathe I don't know how long I was out but I stood up and everything was blurry.

I heard calum hollering but thing I remember him saying is that he loved me and he couldnt find any other way to tell. I hope it was true because I do like him but I know he plays girls.

I open eyes and I look around and there's calum lying on that uncomfortable couch I smile a bit but it hurts to move.

I start calling for him but it was only a whisper but I force my self to become louder and louder until he can hear me. And when he does he sits up a smiles at me with that million dollar smile.

"Come lay with me. " I say moving without trying to show pain.

When he lays done I cuddle up to him like he was gonna leave any second.

I looked at him like no other way.

"Why are you looking at me that way its confusing me."

"I was just wondering if its true what you said."

"And what may that be racheal what may have I said to a beautiful girl like you that I am lying next to." He says with that billion dollar smile.

"You saying that you loved me."

His smile fades and he starts blushing and looks down.

"Yes I did say that I just didn't think you would remember."

"Well I like you to but I'm scared your gonna hurt me because I know what you did to those girls. You hurt them emotionally so I don't know."

" I am not that guy anymore look the reason we started bullying you was because me and Luke wanted you both ways because your very attractive. But instead of hating on eachother we hated you because the guys you would talk to."

" I didn't know that."

"Yeah that's why we all tried getting close to you its because of the guys you hung out with we were gonna protect you Luke hooks up with girls because he is trying to get you off his mind. And so was I but I am here and no one else's is here just me."

He stares at me for a bit and than it happens he kisses me. I don't know why but I kiss back and to be honest he kisses really good. Than that's when Luke comes in the room I sit a back a little. He looks hurt but that changes really quick because he looks mad. The flowers he has in his hand drops to the floor and he look pissed at calum. When calum stands up that's when Luke lunges at him and I shoot up from the bed. I want to scream fucking bad but I don't I somewhat stand there.

"Don't let me get in the way of your friendship Luke I know why your mad. You tried hooking up with me."

But before I can say anything I suddenly can't remember anything and that's when I black out.

Calum p.o.v.

When the doctors come out of the room he looks at me and Luke with a sorry look.

"Gentlemen I really hate to tell you this but racheal she's in a coma and we don't know when she is gonna wake up.

And that's when it hits me everthings silent the waiting room is spinning and I now know that she won't remember that I told her I love her. Ever.

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time I forgot my password and had to look around for it and I am so glad I wrote it down.

But again I am sorry but when I logged in, I was so happy to see I got more votes and reads thank you all so much I wouldnt have been here without you or even continued the book.

Fallynn xx