😆 chapter 13

Today was the norm bathroom clean up it's been two days and I am gonna turn in my phone. Well turn off at airplane mode.

When I did I got 12 messages from sunshine 17 messages from racheal. And some how I got some from the boys. I don't know how they got my number
But for me it doesn't matter. I didn't bother reading them either.

Today I was gonna run to the store to get food because you know girls we love to eat....sometimes but you know what I am going to get food so I get in the shower and put jeans on and long sleeve shirt. And just leave my hair done.

I get in me car and start but I really hope I don't see any of the people I am trying to avoid right now. When I get there I go for milk, cereal, some juice, and chips because I know I will get rid of it some how. And when I go to the next section I see someone I really don't want to see right now calum so I just go with what I got.

When in am walking back to me car in hear someone coming but I don't think of it because there are other people here so I don't think anything of it.

But when I am putting the bags in the back seat I am tapped on the shoulder by calum.

I try to push him off he just pulls me in and stares at me.

"I am sorry for everything I have said or done to you and I get it if you won't forgive me or the the rest of the boys but I am sorry."

"You know just because you Said sorry doesn't really say anything about the things you or the rest of those boys put me though I am sorry but no I can't stand it. You know maybe one day I will forgive but today is not that day."

When I got done saying that he stood there holding on to my shoulders and he did something I honestly didn't expect he slapped me and punched me in the stomach so hard.

"I tried to say sorry and you didn't except it so why do I even try if you tell anyone about this, your dead."

I didn't even know I was crying until I touched my cheeked.
I punch him as hard as I can and get in the car and when I pulled he is standing there.

"Next time think of who your hitting before you do it. I don't want you to get anymore hurt now do we." I say with the most intimidating smirk I can pull and speed off not caring if I get a ticket or not.

Fallynn xx