😆 chapter 14

When I got home I wanted nothing more than to just hit something.

What's the point of hiding anymore my plan didn't go as I wanted. If there going bother let them I ain't gonna say anything.

I seriously don't know who I have become I just want to be my normal self again.

I start throwing my pillows around my room. I can't stand calum he is just someone I wish that I never meet him because I am tired of all his bullshit.

Right when I got done thinking of him. I got a message from callie.

"Hey Rachael long time no see I would like it if you could come to my dance competition. Thanks it's in 4 days see you there."

"Hey it's me I would love to come see you there."

I need out of the clearly my absence doesn't concern anyone so why not I go up stair and straightened my hair a little. Put on some high waisted shorts and a tank top with a flannel over with some combat boots. And of course NO makeup I seriously don't know how people can wear that stuff.

I get the car keys to my black Lamborghini and got my leather jacket and I went to get in the car with some money and by that I mean like 200 maybe because I am going to a club that is super crazy from what I heard but now that I Think of it I need to get my ID

And right before I try to get out of my car my phone starts ringing and it's callie but when I answer it it's not her.

"Hello call-,"

"This ain't Callie this is Luke I was wondering why you haven't talked to us lately you little prick."

"Hey you little bitch better say something before I come over myself and chat with you myself and we all know that won't turn out well."

"Go to hell Luke somewhere where actually might accept you." (Just a book not meant to affend anyone sorry if it does.)

"Geuss what slut the heat never bothered me anyway."

"Tell me how am I a slut when I am still a virgin you little piece of shit but I would keep quiet don't want any of your skanks to hear that now do we."

And with that and hung up I now know that he is coming not that I am scared. I ain't gonna let that man whore ruin anything I am still gonna go out and have a little fun my way. Hope he ain't disappointed when he gets to my house and no one is there.

Hey guys thanks for the votes reads and comments

Thanks loves

Fallynn xx