😆 chapter 20

5 months later

Rachael pov

Why can't I move I swear if I can't move I am gonna freak out. I tried opening my eyes but it wouldn't budge.

I could hear a sound that is really getting on my nerves right now. But it sounds like a machine that keeps track of your heart beat. Than that's when someone comes in the room.

"Calum come on she's been gone for 5 months her parents are gonna pull the plug. I don't want you here to see that."

"Shut up I ain't going anywhere Luke, I want to be here for when she wakes up."

"If she was gonna wake she would have already woken up already let's go before management does something we barely got signed calum let's go."

"Fine but I hope she know I love her."

"She does so let's go her parents are gonna be coming and our tour starts tomorrow so let's go you look like you need the rest."

Who the hell are these boys and if there some famous person why the heck are they here to visit me.

My parents want to pull the plug what the and I didn't even get to finish school from what those boys said I have been here for 5 months.

I don't want to die not yet and if I don't want to than I will have to fight for my life. From what I remember I watched movies.

I heard someone walk in. What really scared me was a women talking in my ear.

" come on baby girl you can do this you can make it out of a coma I believe come on your to young to go. Come on push it harder."

" nurse the parents said they are ready to let go pull the tubes and I v's out."

Her words kept echoing in my head over and over. Come one baby girl.

I'm back yay finally my uncle took my phone away. Thank you for the reads and votes.

Follow me on Twitter and instagram

T- @cloudeagle7
I- Fallynn_22

Please and thank you.