😆 chapter 17

When I am in the car hollering and screaming and the place I am looking for us a board walk.

I don't know why I said don't follow me because I know they are so before they can start following I park my car and walk the rest of the way.

It ain't that far but when I get there its like cold and the water is running like crazy, dark and beautiful outside.

Maybe they will be happy now I wonder what's going to go through Luke's head tomorrow. When he knows that I am not gonna be here won't care he is gonna pick somebody else to bully. And drive them crazy like he did to me. But not just him it was calum and Ashton and Michael.

There gonna finally be happy that they got rid of me. I am tired of even trying anymore.

When I finally get there I look around making sure there aren't anyone but who would there all to lazy to walk anyways. Just kidding I drive literally all the time. I sit there thinking how things would be when I am gone. There all gonna be sad for I don't know maybe a week than they will go back to normal. My parents will be like that go to my funeral and than move so they don't have to deal with this again. I miss her so much she was my other half. We left her buried in some other town. I am sure they can leave me.

When I am done thinking I didn't realize I was crying. I am getting myself up on the rail I heard running and now I am regretting all the thinking I did.

When I hear many people shouting my name I know who they are the people I didnt want to find me.

"hey racheal get down"Ashton said panicked

"Please racheal you don't want to do this."

"Racheal please get down please".

"All these pleads aren't gonna sto-"

" let her jump she ain't gonna do it she just wants to get attention like always.". Luke said unamuzed

When he was done saying that I turned around and blew them a kiss.

Than I jumped.

Thanks for voting commenting reading.

I love you all

Xxfallynn