😆 chapter 18

"What the fuck Luke why the fuck would you say that." ashton said

"I didn't mean it plus I didn't think she would do it and why would you care." Luke said just staring from where she jumped.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE ALL YOU JUST STANDING THERE GET HELP." I said running to the bottom.

"Racheal please please where are you." I whispered to my self

"Calum what are you doing get out of the water the currents are to strong." Sunshine hollered

"I love her it may not seem like it I know I treat her like shit but I love her and I was just to stupid to even tell her face. Yeah hooked up with other girls but that was to get her off my mind. But I LOVE HER." I said tears coming out of no where.

I looked up at sunshine and she is looking behind me when I turn around I can't believe my eyes. Racheal is standing there behind me. When I looked her in the eyes she falls in the water.

"Callie get help."

"There almost here." Callie said looking scared.

"Where is the rest of the boys." I said looking around not seeing them.

"They went to go lead them here so they can take her to the hospital of course." Sunshine says.

"I don't want you sarcasticness right now."I said getting mad.

I start CPR on her by the time they get here she has no pulse and I don't know what to do.
Why does this have to happen to her why didnt I stop it the time we first started she would probably still be alive and sleeping. Instead she has no pulse and is being rushed to the hospital.

I can't lose her i just can't

When we get to the hospital they wouldnt let me in. I don't know what I would do if I lost her she heard me say I love her in the worst way possible.

The doctor comes out "she's okay she had water in her lungs we drained most of it out she has a breathing tube in but she's okay she'll be out for a couple more hours but you more than welcome to go see her. She's in room 512 on the fifth floor."

"Thanks doc."I said a little relieved.

"She may not remember some stuff but that will come back slowly." He said like it was something normal.
"Okay thanks again I am gonna go see her now 512 right." I said in a rush he nods his head.

When I turn into her room it hurts me knowing that me and those other douche bags lead her here in this hospital bed. Why am I such an idiot.

Sorry I have had tests all week and I am just tired but I thought I would update

fallynn xx