😆 chapter 9

"I can take you to him if you want."

He seems nice and chill now but I can tell you
One thing I am so mad but when I see calum he is not going to want to see me again but I don't want to seem like a big bitch about it either so I am not going to take it all out on him just enough for him to get the sign.

"Here we are, do you want me to come in with you."

"Yeah if you want."

When we get to his door he answers after the second time we tried.

"Ummm who are you Michael, did you find a new girlfriend or something."

"No, this is callie she is the new girl at our school.".

"So, calum have you heard from racheal lately."

"Actually yes I have she tried to come up to me and be all bad ass and say shit just because she changed and got those cool cars and had a little make over she thinks she can do anything she wants but no she gots it all wrong."

"So one question here for you."

"What is it " he said all whiny

"WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU TELL HER TO KILL HERSELF WHEN YOU KNEW SHE WOULD ACTUALLY DO IT YOU ASSHOLE."

"YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME YOU LITTLE BITCH."

" I know you well enough to know that you bullied her through her high school years and no she didn't tell me you little friend here told me."

"What the fuck Michael why would you say somethin- ."

I slapped him as hard as I could.

" what the fuck was that for ." calum growled back at me.

"That's for putting racheal in the hospital."

When I got done saying that he look scared and guilty.

"She's in the hospital why."

" because you told her to kill herself dumbass."

" I just said that so she would back the fuck off."

Well you are fucking lucky I found her at the park or you would have got worser than a simple slap "

I looked at Michael and he looked shocked and calum looked pure guilty.

"Come on Michael let's go and calum I suggest you and Luke and Ashton go apologize to racheal in the hospital".

" where are we going Callie."

"Can you take me home."

The ride to my house was silent nothing else just silent.
When he pulled up I turned to him and said.

"Michael I want you to go and apologize to racheal for everything you guys did to her."

And with that I went inside without saying anything.

Hi guys so I heard that Ashton cut his hair off and honestly it looks hot. But rowyso tour is over and that's sad AF but its OK

Anyways any questions for me my

Kik : ohitika17

Instagram is : fallynn22

Snap chat : cloudeagle12345

I made flipagrams of 5sos check them out

Lots of love sent to you

Fallynn xx