😆 chapter 15

When I park my car and of course I don't want to park to far. Hopefully I don't have to drive because I don't want to ruin my car.

I go up to the man and he stops me like the fuh who do you think you are just kedding ahahha.

"Proof of ID please ".

I show him my ID and he looks at me for a second but you know eventually let's me in.

When I get inside i don't bother looking around much. When I get to the bar I have to admit there are some pretty cute guys behind it.

But what the heck am I thinking there to good for anyone and I am sure they all have girlfriends already.

"What can I get you pretty lady."

"Surprise me"

"Alright I will be right with you."

I turned around and I noticed that there was a lot of people here. especially on the floor.

After what seems like 20 drinks I moved to the floor. From there I let the music take over my body. I felt someone staring at me. When I looked I seen Luke Ashton calum and micheal. All sitting on the couch or what ever thing that was.

And of course sunshine was with Ashton Callie was with micheal and some girl on Luke lap trying to get his attention. I thought sunshine and Callie were my friends I mean they are just not temporarily. Right now this are to blurry so I just walk to the bar ànd sit there when I sit down Callie and sunshine are bother standing on each side of me.

"Hey racheal you shouldn't really ignore the boys I mean I get that they used to bully you but you don't have to be a complete asshole about it, Luke told all of us what you said to him, how you told him to kill himself. " Callie said staring into my soul.

"First off I didn't say that shit to him I told him to go to hell and I am surprised you guys you guys were my friends I mean you still are but I may be thinking it over again. I can't believe you guys believe him at all. You too sunshine like thought you were better than this. You guys can talk to me when you decide who you truly believe until than stay out of my face with all these lies." I say before I walk away.

Before I exit I see calum making out with some girl and for some odd reason a hint of jealousy hits me but I just try to ignore it.

Honestly thanks for reading my book.

Fallynn xx