😆 chapter 6

The next 2 weeks of being alone was really sad but I made friends at the mall.

I found out that there were a couple more transfers like why are people transferring to this school it really sucks.

Monday- My alarm goes off way to early and I am usually a morning gal. I guess today is not my day.

When I got to school I seen this new girl but I didn't think much of it.

I was in first period I got called to the office. But this time I know that I didn't do anything wrong so I don't know what I was being called there for.

When I got there I seen the new girl.

"Hello racheal nice to see you again but, this time you are not in trouble hopefully you will never get in trouble."

"Yeah yeah may I ask what you call me out of an important lesson for."I said sarcastically.

"Watch it, I called you out of class to see if you would like to guide miss Callie around to classes you know show her around the school."

"Yeah why not."

I liked this girl she is really pretty. She had green eyes,dark brown hair, she looked bout 5'4/5'5 I don't know

We both got up and started walking somewhere I don't know.

"So your name is Callie I like that name I have a friend named sunshine but I haven't seen her since the first time she slept over but you would love her very much."

"Yeah I don't care but I don't want to be here At all so if you don't mind."she said walking towards to exit.

"Hey where are you going."

"I ain't going to stay here all fucking day. I am going to starbucks do you want to come."

" yeah why not better than being in this shit hole." I said with move of a smirk than a smile.

When we got there we got what we wanted and sat down at a table and just sat there on our phone making conversation while on it. I found out that her last name is danielsen, she is a hip hop dancer and she dances to get stuff off her mind. She moved from bristol, Tennessee because her mom got a job offer here in Florida. And that her old school she got bullied and that got me mad because it kills me to know someone that gets bullied I mean I get bullied everyday but she made me want to cry because the way she explained everything I mean it must have killed her to tell me.

And when I thought the was bad the fucking douche bags walked in and I didn't bothering telling her because she had stuff on her mind already so yeah.

" I am going to go get another coffee do you want one."

"No I am fine I am still trying to finish this one." I said trying not to look at the boys.

Callie p.o.v.

When I went to go get my coffee I bump into someone when I looked up I was looking into the most beautiful green eyes I mean mine are green but not that bright of green.

" ummm sorry I am going to get a coffee."

"Here let me get you one I am getting one my self if you don't mind me getting you one." He said in a polite way.

I smiled and just nodded and started walking.

"So what's your name mines Michael clifford."

"Hi my name is Callie , Callie Danielson." I said with a classey smile.

" well Callie here is your coffee and my number if you would like to hang sometime and it was really nice meeting you but I have to get back to the mates talk to you later." He said sounding in a hurry.

He walked away before I got to say anything back wow I honestly think Michael is hot he is nice even though he wouldn't  let me help him pay for the coffee I just don't know I don't know What to think I don't want anything to happen like last time so I have something to think about but all I know is that I am defiantly going to give him a call later.

Sorry for the late update things are going on right now and I didn't have time but now I do so yeah and thanks again for reading sorry for taking forever.

Love you guys

Fallynn xx