😆 chapter 5

On the way to the ice cream shop I noticed cars along the curb and that's when I noticed it was Luke fucking hemmings freaking car.

God why did he have to be here ughh at the same flipping time like why.

"Are you sure you don't want pizza or anything else just not here," I asked sunshine

" no why is there someone you don't like ...wait are those guys here the one that you hate ," she said calmly.

"Yes now can we please go," I practically beg her.

" I want to see who these guys are" she said

" no you don't your like 5'4 and there like giants compared to us. Plus if they see you with me than they might start picking on you "

"Its OK I know how to defend myself rach is it OK if I call you that".

"Yea whatever but are you sure you want to go in there."

"Yeah let's go plus if they try to say something that's what friends are for."

When we got to the door the stupid bell went off and got the boys attention.

When Ashton seen us he practically jumped out of his seat with wide eyes. Calum said something which made him relax a little.

"Look who we have here guys." Luke said

"Oh shut up Luke god can you please keep your dick in your pants and I think your drooling a little." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Who is this pretty lady"
Ashton asked.

"My name is sunshine its nice to meet you guys heard a lot about you guys." ( note the sarcasm)

" You heard about us " micheal asked with a smile.

"No I was just shitting with you guys like duh."

That's the first time I heard sunshine ever cussed in front of me. I could tell as soon as we reached our table she had her eye on Ashton and he kept glancing at sunshine.

"Sunshine I have a question for you."

" go for it."

" do you like ashton ."

I laughed my ass off because she choked on her ice cream which was so funny like how is that even possible.

"Why would you think that."she said trying to sound normal.

" well you keep staring at Ashton and he stares at you plus you stared at him at least 6 times in the last 10 minutes and he stares at you like your his meal."

By the time we were done with our ice creams Ashton practically had heart shaped eyes and so did sunshine like is this a Cinderella story or what the fuck. They literally just got to nlknow each other

When we get ready to leave the boys are also leaving.

"Sunshine can I talk to you real fast." Ashton asked really nervous for one time in his life.

While I went outside to wait for sunshine Calum comes over to me by than I am in the car faster than you can say my name. He knocks on the window so I roll it down half way. When he starts speaking when sunshine is getting in the car with the biggest fucking smile I have ever seen. I turn back to calum. And he hands me my phone.

"How the hell did you get my phone." I ask rather rudely

"Chill it was in the booth when walked by so I just wanted to give it back." He said more normal than I thought.

"Well thanks bye now" I said really irratated

When he backed away I started the car and drove off I am so surprised I didn't get a speeding ticket.

"What did Ashton ask you so you came to my car so happy girly." I asked happily.

"He said that he wants to take on a date and he gave me his number."

And when she told me that I am so freaking glad that no fr car was behind us because when I heard that I literally slammed on the brakes.

I was so confused and amazed at the same time. I was confused because he never take someone on a date. And amazed because I think he found love at first site just kidding someone like him only does one night stands.

( sorry it took so long but I really like this book so when I wake up I start on the book.)

Hope you enjoyed it so far next chapter will be up tomorrow.

Fallynn xoxo