😆chapter 2

Today I am wearing black boots and my leather jacket and black jeans and a black tang top.( up on top side what ever).

On my way home yesterday I got my black and red/white lambo I love that car.

Today I knew I was going to stick up for my self. When I got there I knew that luke would be waiting outside with the other fuckers so I thought I could show off my car so I went early, because they all do so no one catches them beating me up, So when I got close I seen them standing there with smirks on there faces, soon faded when they seen the car.

All the windows are faded and tinted and so they couldn't  see me. I drove past them fast past them and they came to the car checking it out. When ashton touched I honked the horn and they all jumped back because it scared them a little.

I got out and said "Can you back the fuck off and not touch my car" and with that I walked away. I didn't get to far because luke came up and pushed me but I sorta caught myself.

When I got myself together I turned around and punched him right in the jaw. Even though I am like 5'2 maybe 5'1 and hes like 6'1 6'0 I don't know but he fell straight to the ground and that's when I kicked him in the stomach. Micheal came running but I  punched him and walked the rest of the way to school.

When I got to third period I got called to the office, but I didn't give a shit anymore so I walked there and there stood luke and micheal with cuts and bruises on there faces and I was a little  shocked because I know for sure that I didn't do that.

'Hello racheal please take a seat" Mrs. Johnson asked.

"May I ask you why you had someone beat these boys up", Johnson asked

"Well I didn't and they did deserved it so who ever did it send them a thanks for me."

With that I got up and left because those boys thought there plan would work by saying I paid someone to  beat them up but they were wrong dead wrong.

I stopped and turned to say. " tell Calun and ashton I said thanks, I am fucking done with this school."

"Watch your lanugue young lady"

"Be quiet and I can't believe  you walked passed me and asked if I was ok for years when you knew I wasn't" I yelled at her.

"You missy are suspended for 3 weeks get the hell out of here" she yelled back

"Oh I will and I am so surprised your able believe these man whores" I yelled really loud and with that I that I ran only to be gripped by two hands. And when they turned me around lips were crashed to mine and almost right away I knew it was luke because I felt a lip ring.

When I pulled away he slapped me like he was playing with my mind but I slapped him back.

I took off running to my car but while I was running I heard a pair of feet coming after me.

When I got to my car I got pulled back and slanmed to the ground but I ended up pulling the person down with  me, I straddled luke and started to tease luke. I would put my hand over him in his pants I mean that was gross because I never put my hand there but just to get on his nerves I pulled back from kissing him.

Wow that was intense woooweee jk i loved this chapter because DAMN bad ass haha jk again i dont know if u liked it let me know byeee

(   😫😫😫😫 whyyyyyyy  )

Fallynn xoxo