Chapter Five- Ally

Chapter Five

The lunch bell rang loudly. The second it went off, everyone was out of the room. Including Mrs. Fricture. I began packing up my books and notes. Boy I made a bad mistake bringing every single binder I have to History class. As I struggle to maintain my balance with the books, someone rudely bumped me. Causing me to drop all my books.

"LOSER!" A jock called out while doing the L symbol on his forehead. Then he and his friends walked out of the room, snickering.

I sighed and began to slowly pick my things up. As I start to reach for my textbook, a pair of feet stopped in front of me.

I looked up to be greeted with bright, clear blue eyes staring back at me. His blond shaggy bangs fell in front of his eyes. Austin.

"Hey," he said, "need some help?"

"Um... Yes please..." I mumbled, ducking back down to the floor. Ah jeez I was such a dork.

He began picking up my books and piling them up on a nearby table. As we both reach for the last textbook, our hands touched and our eyes met. My emerald ones in his baby blue ones.

Did I like him? Am I falling for him? Why does my heart skip a beat when I see him? I don't even know him yet!

Our gaze locked and he leaned in towards me. Ohmygoodnessgraciousme. Is he... going to... kiss me? He closed his eyes. Yup. He's trying to kiss me! What should I do? Panicked, I leaned back, away from him.

"Uhh... Umm.. Why were you staring at me like that in class? You looked at me like I swallowed a tissue.." I stuttered. Tissue? Really? Nice going Ally.

He locked his eyes at me. We stood there for what seemed like forever. Until he finally said,

"It's complicated."

He turned around, picked up my books from the table, and handed them to me.

"So uh, see you in math?" He said, holding his hands out, helping me up. I took it, mumbling a quiet 'thanks' while getting up.

"I hope we get to know each other more, bye." He smiled. A smile that can make me feel a thousand times better at any time of day.

-------------

How is the story so far? ^-^ I'm planning on putting in more fluff next chapter or next next chapter C:

Don't forget to vote and comment!