Chapter Twenty One - Ally

Hi ouo/ I know I know I know I promise to update way more often. But I just haven't been in a writing mood for the past few.... Months. /forgiveme/

Well it looks like this story will be coming to an end soon, because I don't want to extend it any longer xD enjoy :)

-----------------

Chapter 21

I wondered. I wondered for a long while. The lady in my dream revealed to me a secret that would change my life forever.

If I do it, that is.

She gave me a bottle with an omniscient blue light.

"It holds the power to turning you into a human." She said.

But can I really trust her?

------

I jolted up, wide awake. That was all a dream. However though, the bottle was still in my hand.

Should I do it?

She told me to drink the bottle, then kiss a human at exactly midnight during a full moon. Then I will turn into a human. For good.

I opened my clammy palms. Then concentrated myself. Flames and heat. Flames and heat. Flames and heat. Flames and hea-

"What are you doing?"

I turned to my right, only to see a sleepy Austin barely awake with messy shaggy hair rubbing an eye with the back of his hand.

"I have a lot to tell you." I gulped.

"I'm listening." He smiled.

So I told him everything. From the lady to the flames to the bottle.

"NO WAY. YOU CAN.... YOU CAN. YOU CAN MAKE FLAMES?? CAN I SEE PLEASE. PLEEEEEAAASEEE." Austin begged.

I giggled, "So you just completely ignored the fact that I might have a chance of being normal?"

"I mean, that's cool too, BUT THE FLAMES. PLEASE SHOW ME."

"I don't even know if I can do them now or not, like I said, it was all a dream." I explained.

"But the bottle's here, you should be able to right?"

"I guess you're right."

So I tried. And tried. I focused all my energy and concentration into the palm of my hand.

And like in the dream, a small ball of flames floated in the palm of my hands. I kinda half smiled half gasped in happiness as Austin grinned widely.

"Can I touch it? I mean I can feel the heat from here, but it looks so cool!"

"I don't know, it doesn't seem hot to me but who knows about yo-

He touched it.

And he left his hand there.

"For some reason it's not hot. I can feel the warmth of it. But the flame isn't hot." He said in confusion.

Loved ones.

"Huh? Did you hear that?" I panicked.

"Hear what?" Austin said still playing with the flame.

Only your loved ones.

"Okay. I'm not imagining. It's someone's voice. I swear it is."

"Ally what are you talking about?"

Only your loved ones are immune.

To the flames.

"I think... I think only the people whom I care for won't be burned by my flames. I think that's what it's trying to say." I muttered.

"Makes sense, but who's 'it'?"

"Nothing." I smiled at him.

"Oh right, you told me that if you drink the bottle then kiss THE human at midnight then you'll turn into a human?" He winked, emphasizing on the 'the' part.

"Only on the full moon, yes. And fyi, it can be ANY human." I joked.

"Well the full moon is tonight, we should go somewhere, you know, maybe the best restaurant in the city?" Austin smirked and pulled out two reservation tickets to La Patisserie, one of the best restaurants I know.

"No. Way."

"Uh huh."

"NO WAY."

"Yup, all me!"

I squealed and jumped on him with a big hug.

"So uh, what should I wear?"

--------

I think there will only be one or two more chapters, and I'm debating which ending I should do..... A sad ending or a happy ending? Leave your vote in the comments :)