Chapter Four- Ally

Chapter Four

As I walk in the class, everyone froze and stared at me. I was a stranger. I quietly gulped. I guess I must've looked nervous, because some guys at the back started snickering at me...

My eyes glanced around the class. Most people were zoning out and doodling.

"Students, I have a small announcement to make. Today we have new student. Her name is Ally Major and I expect each and every single one of you to welcome her and make her feel like she belongs." The teacher said.

A blonde boy looked up and gasped at me in shock. He had short blond wavy hair with curly tips. He was a hot boy. His bright blue eyes pierced through mine. Why was he looking at me like that? I looked okay didn't I?

Then a few seconds after, the girls in the class shot dead glares at me. Great first impression. I slightly rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Ally, would you mind taking a seat next to Austin? The blond boy over there?" Mrs. Fricture said.

Why did it have to be that seat? Why does it have to be a seat next to a guy who just stared at me like I just ate a tissue. I quietly took my seat and got out my notebook.

By the corner of my eye I can see him still staring at me with awe. This is getting awkward.....

"Austin, would you mind telling us what you are gawking at?" Mrs. F frowned.

Ouff. Mrs. F saves the day.

'Austin... So that's his name. I wonder if he's popular.' I thought.

Then the realization hit me like a brick and I had to keep myself from face palming.

'Of course he's popular you dumbass, that would explain the girls glaring at you? Also he's really hot too....' A voice in my head exclaimed.

I slightly glanced to my left to look at him. He was no longer gawking at me, but he seems to be very concentrated in something....

Then it hit me, and yet again I had to stop myself from face palming. He was doodling.

'Stop being so self-concious Ally.'

Oh this was gonna be a great day.