Chapter Fifteen- Ally

Hey guiseeeee this chapters gonna have a new character :D because two lovey dovey birds is not interesting enough lmao.

Hope you enjoy!! Please vote and comment :D

----------------

Chapter Fifteen

This week was a wonderful week. I made my first girl friend and guy friend at school. Her name's Avril. Avril Tyler. And she's my boyfriend's sister.

She's a grade older than me and Austin, but she comes to my homeroom quite often.

Avril has long straight golden locks, like Austin's hair colour, that reaches the middle of her back. She also has bright baby blue eyes, much like Austin's. It's clear they're siblings. I'm surprised I didn't notice it before.

Tyler is really tall. He has hazel brown eyes with spiky hair. The left side is dyed blonde, and the right side is his natural brown colour. I also found out he's Austin's best friend.

Anyhow, we were eating and chatting away like we've known each other since forever. She told me some "interesting" facts about Austin as he elbows her to stop talking about him. They're cute and they seem to get along well. I smiled at them while Tyler laughed loudly. This was perfect. I finally made real friends at this new school.

Thunk.

The four of us fell silent looked up as a stranger rudely slammed his lunch tray onto our table.

"May we help you?" Austin asked coldly as the stranger casually sat down next to me. Apparently he didn't know about personal space.

"Umm can you... Move over? There's plenty of room next to you, you don't really have to squish to me like that." I told him.

"I'm good thanks for asking," he said.

What a jerk.

"The name's Skylar. But you can call me Sky." He said, flirtily winking at me and Avril, yet sending a glare at Austin, who sent one just as nasty back.

Skylar has spiky white blonde hair. Almost white with a hint of cream. He has light grey eyes and wears a tight black V-necked shirt with loose jeans.

"Dude go a-" Austin protested.

"Oh I sorry am I bugging you and your boyfriend?" Skylar interrupted, motioning towards Tyler.

"Hey bro calm down don't stress about him." Tyler assured Austin. I feel like he's going to lose it soon... He IS bad at controlling his temper.

The table was dead silent. Finally, Austin got up, sent another glare to Skylar, and said,

"Listen, you don't even know our names. Find another group to mess with."

Then he stood up and left.

Why was he so upset? Was it because Skylar squished against me? Is he..... jealous? No way! I don't even like Skylar! I don't even know him!

Wait... That's what I said when I fell for Austin.. Is he worried I might get over him and fall for Skylar instead? No. Austin's special. He's different from all the others. Then there's also the fact that he accepted my true identity.

DRRRRRIIIIINGGGGG

"Ah hell, I have to get my books." Avril said.

"Yeah me too." Tyler agreed. And they both stood up to leave.

"So it's just us two now huh?" Skylar giggled. A giggle that sent chills down my back. And not the good ones.

"Uh no, it's just you now." I picked up my tray and left to get my books.

Jeez what a douche bag. I wonder which class he's in. It'd be a nightmare if he's in my class. Because Austin's in it too.

I took my seat in math and looked around.

Good he's not in here. That means he's not in my homeroom.

The bell stopped ringing.

Mrs. Druit started her lesson. Then someone unexpected stepped through the door.

"Sorry I'm late Mrs. D."

A familiar voice reached my ears. Fuck.

"Take your seat Skylar. Students," she took a dramatic pause, "we have a new student. His name is Skylar and I expect everyone to welcome him."

"Like he's ever nice to us psh." I can hear Austin murmur under his breath. I chuckled.

"What's so funny Ms. Ally?" Mrs. D asked me, with her hands on her hips sternly.

"Nothing Mrs. D...." I sighed.

"Skylar please take the empty seat next to Austin, the blonde boy over there." She motioned to the seat next to Austin. Great.

Déjà vu all over again.

"Hey lover boy. Hey cute girl." Skylar smirked at me and Austin as he sat down. Ugh.

At the corner of my eye, I can see Austin trying to hold in a spazz and a scream by casually taking down notes.

"My name's Ally. And don't even try. I'm in a relationship." My cheeks blushed as I said the last part.

I glanced to Austin for approval of that sentence. Luckily, he was smiling back at me.

"Oh I'm sorryyyyy. Did I bother you and your 'boyfriend'?" Skylar pouted as he reached over and pinched my cheek.

"Don't touch her!" Austin snapped.

"AUSTIN. SKYLAR. WHY ARE YOU YELLING IN MY CLASS. DETENTION. NOW." Mrs. D frowned.

I sighed. A few people in the room gasped. Austin wasn't "a good boy" but he never went to detention. Unlike Skylar.

Oh this is gonna work out so well.

As they stand up and leave with every single eye in the room locked on them, the grey eyed boy gave Austin a shove, making him stumble on the desk next to him.

"Weakling." Skylar murmured.

I really hope nothing bad happens. I really do.

--------------

NEW CHARACTER~sorry haven't been updating often~ this is not edited and written at 2am in the morning. So sorry for grammar mistakes >-<

Thanks for reading~ please leave a vote and/or a comment! Next chapter coming soon c: