Chapter Seven- Austin

Chapter Seven

"Hey there you are! Where were you?" My best friend Tyler asked.

"Nowhere." I replied simply.

"Come on, ya gotta be SOMEWHERE." Tyler whined.

"You don't need to know Ty. Let's just eat." I really didn't know what I was saying, my mind was filled with thoughts about Ally.

"Okay.. But you're acting strange Austin. Are you sick? Cause you're very weir- oh hang on, I got a text from Ashley." He flipped open his phone to check whatever Ashley, his girlfriend, has sent him.

A few seconds later, my phone rang. It was also a text from Ashley.

'Must be a chain text.' I thought. I turned on my phone, and gasped in shock.

It was a picture. Of Ally and I ALMOST kissing.

"Woah man. Hitting on the new girl already? Playaaaaa!" Tyler laughed, punching my shoulder teasingly.

"Tyler this isn't the time. I gotta go. See you later." I managed to choke out.

'Dammit. If I get my hands on that Ashley bitch. She'll get it alright.' I growled.

While I was walking through the halls, some girls clinged themselves on to my shoulders.

"Auuusstiiinnnn I thought we belonged together! How could you cheat on me with that wicked new girl!"

"Yeah! She's not even hot and you're already sucking on her face."

"Don't listen to that Ally girl, come over to my house tonighttttt."

And they whined on and on. I growled, turned around, and shouted in their face,

"GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!"

They stared at me in shock. Then gave me a teasing look.

"Feisty." They said, while doing the kitty thing with their hands. I clenched my firsts and kept walking.

I have to find Ally. To warn her to be strong around these sick people.

---------------

I know my chapters are short, but that's because I just HAD to write about SOMETHING >< anyways, hope you guys are liking this story so far C:

Also, check out "KEEPING STRONG" by Kallistina! It's awesome! Please and thank you ^^