Chapter Fourteen- Austin

This is gonna be a short chapter c: I have something planned for the chapter fifteen~ this is still at the park by the way c:

Anyways, enjoy~

-------------

Chapter Fourteen

Guilt was starting to eat me away. I still haven't told her about my strange dream yet.

Yet she told me her biggest secret. But will she freak out? Will she think I'm weird and start to drift away from me?

No. She's not that type of person. She wouldn't do that.

"Ally." I managed to get her attention before she leaves.

"What is it?"

"Uhh... You told me your biggest secret. There's something I have to tell you too. And it's kinda weird. So don't freak out."

"Austin just tell me."

I took a deep breath.

"I know this sounds freaky, but the night before you came to Sunny Side High School, I had a dream."

"How is th-"

"About you." I stared at her eyes. "Before I even met you. That's why when you came in the class I was so shocked. Don't think I'm magical or anything, but that's the truth."

"That is freaky. But like you told me before, such a simple thing like that wouldn't keep me away from the first guy who accepted me." She smiled.

Phew.

"Promise me you won't keep any more secrets from me?" She held out her pinky.

"You too." I hooked my pinky around her tiny one.

"I promise."

"Promise."

---------

Super short :I but I had to throw that in there. Totally forgot about it. Lmao please leave a comment on what you think! And a vote would be awesome~!