Chapter One- Austin

Hai~! This is my first story here C: I hope it turns out okay~ Well, enjoy~!

----------------

Chapter One

A single teardrop trickled down her pale cheek. She had long hair with a deep orange-red shade. Green, emerald eyes that can look through a human's soul. Her white summer dress flowed gently as a small breeze brushed past us. Somehow she reminded me of a fox.

We didn't know each other. So why was she looking at me with that sad expression that clearly showed hurt? Another gentle breeze blew, a few cherry blossom petals flew off their branch and attached themselves on to her orange wavy locks.

Her face is covered in tears. She walked towards me slowly through the flowers under our bare feet. When she was close enough, she whispered quietly a single word that will haunt me forever.

"Why?"

She slowly leaned in and cried on my shoulder. I was so utterly confused. Defenceless, vulnerable. I can hear her hiccups through her tears. What did I do? I've never seen her in my life and yet she's bawling on me like I broke her fragile little heart.

As I stood there with a thousand questions rushing through my mind, I didn't realize she has stopped clinging on to me. I shifted my eyes to hers. She looked so miserable, so desperate, I didn't know what to do...

No. I knew exactly what to do.

I started walking towards her at a quick pace. She looked confused, lost. Hopeful. I put my arms around her waist and leaned in towards her lips. I slowly shut my eyes, and closed the little space that was between us.

It was a passionate kiss. Her lips were soft and gentle. For a moment I wish I could just stay there. Forever.