Chapter Nine- Austin

Heyy~ Sorry from not updating in awhile C: i hope this chapter makes up for it! please leave a comment on what you think~!

------------

Chapter Nine

I gulped as Ally open the text.

'Austin. I insist on seeing that text. I can handle it.'

Her voice was still ringing in my ears. Can she really handle it? She doesn't seem like the type to just shrug off something like this...

Beep

I watch as her eye brows got closer and closer together until it reaches a point when she's just plainly shocked. Her hand automatically covered her mouth and gasped.

It wasn't the picture she was gasping at. It was the caption underneath.

'Look at the new girl already sucking on Austin's face. Slut. What a hoe.'

Seriously, Ashley needs to shut her face up and be quiet for once.

"Ally....." My voice trailed off.

Her head ducked down. I think she's attempting to hide her tears from me.

"Are you o-"

"I'm fine."

Her voice was hoarse and bitter. It was shaking from fighting back tears.

"Um... See you later." She said, quickly walking past me, and out of the room.

She was gone.

I felt like shit. I'm the one to blame for all of this. If only I didn't try to make a move on her, none of this would've happened.

I groaned loudly and kicked a table.

"Woah pretty boy, calm down." Tyler laughed, brushing his half auburn- half blonde bangs out of the way of his light grey-blue eyes.

"Ty, I messed up big time." I sighed.

"I'm just saying though, for the record, you're the one who started it." He looked at me.

'And your girlfriend's a fag.' I thought.

"But hey, you can fix it ya know. Go out there and get your girl." He winked.

This is why he's my best friend. He can really be a douche bag most of the time but can be really understanding when he wants to.

"I will," I said with a bit more confidence, "and uhh... How's you and Ash?" I added on awkwardly.

"Broke up."

"<B>WHAT</B>. You didn't tell me?! Who dumped who?"

"Well you were running around chasing that girl of yours," I can feel my face getting warmer when he said 'that girl of yours', "that text went too far, crossed the line, so I dumped her." Ty finished, shaking his head slowly, in a disappointed manner.

"Bros over hoes huh." I smiled, Tyler's like my brother.

We met in kindergarten. I remember a kid called Chase was stealing my lunch every day. But then Tyler came as the new kid, and he stood up for me. He spat in my lunch, and when Chase wanted my lunch, Ty was more than happy to give it to him. Chase never stole my lunch again. And that's how we stick together since kindergarten. I repayed the deem by getting him his first girl. Ehe.

"Bros over hoes." He agreed, chuckling.

"So... Uhh... How did Ashley work out with that?" I snickered, trying hard not to burst out a laugh. I know Ash. She probably threw a fit right in front of the crowd.

"She threw a fit right in front of the crowd." He shrugged. "It was something along the line of: WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! And: "WE WERE SOUL MATES. Or something like that." He imitated using an over exaggerated girly voice, "how was your lunch?"

"Urg. Horrible. After I left you to find Ally, some girls I don't even know started to whine and cling on to me for dear life."

"How'd you deal with that?"

"Spasm."

"Way to go man!" He punched me teasingly, "I always knew you were bad at controlling your temper."

"SHUT UP. But hey. Thanks." I smiled at him.

"Kay first, don't smile at me like that it's kinda disturbing for me. Second, you're welcome~ I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YA BABY!"

"And I'm disturbing. Phht." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey you have 10 minutes to make this whole thing up to her. I suggest you go."

"Ah hell! Kay see ya!" I waved bye, and left the room.

"HEY AUSTIN."

I turned around, "What?!"

"GIVE HER A NICKNAME!" Tyler shouted out and winked.

I was looking frantically for Ally. It was impossible among all the people in this tiny school. Suddenly something caught my eyes, orange hair. Not many people in our school have orange hair. I shoved my way towards her.

"Ally!" I called out. She whipped around, and looked at me blankly. Guess she was still mad. But it's okay. I can fix this.

Hopefully.

-------------

I think that was the longest chapter I've ever wrote. Even though it's still pretty short. Lmao. Tried to put a bit more drama in to this chap C: hope u like!