Chapter Twenty- Austin

Hey guys! I came back from the dead (officially) from now on I will try to update every week cx TRY.

Anyways, feel free to leave a comment of some ideas should happen in the story :) like a filler episode, except it's chapter not episode...

Enjoy'

---------------

Chapter Twenty

I heard a loud shuffling noise behind my back. Naturally I'd look to see what it was.

"NO AUSTIN DON'T. STOP. FREEZE." Ally shouted in despair.

I froze.

"Ally what's wrong are you okay?" I asked, worried that something might be wrong.

"Okay you can look now."

"Oh phew okay nothing's wrong. Jesus I thought your," I lowered my tone, "ears and tail popped out or something. Well imma change now. You can look if you want." I winked childishly. Ally punched my in the arm lightly, a small smile on her face.

I took off my shirt and breathed a loud sigh. Now that I think about it, we've been through quite a few stuff. The good and the bad. I know we'll go through many more together. A smile found its way up my lips.

"BOO!" Ally jumped on my bare back in a piggy back position. "Did I scare you?"

I giggled, 'she's like a little kid.'

"Yes you made me terrified. You're gonna have to be punished for scaring me." I laughed and tossed her on my bed, where the ocean of blankets drowned us both in its softness. She landed on her back in between my arms, myself on top of her. Ally smiled at me, I don't know how it gets better than this. Having her all to myself.

- Ally's P.O.V -

I stared into his crystal blue eyes. His blonde locks dangle shaggily on his forehead. He's perfect.

I was lost in those gorgeous eyes of his, and before I realized it. He leaned in and closed the distance between our lips. I can feel myself smiling halfway through our magical kiss. It leaves me dazed every time.

When he finally parted his lips from mine, I was breathless.

"Tired little princess?" He smiled, I nodded, rubbing my eyes with my knuckles and let out a big yawn. "Then let's to bed."

It's true, I was tired, no. I was exhausted. Austin shifted me and climbed onto the bed, and there we lay, with me inside his arms. Next thing I knew, I was sound asleep under Austin's protection.

~

......

A white fox. A white fox appeared in front of me. I found myself dressed in a simple white dress, with my bangs pinned back. The scenery was magnificent. Cherry blossom petals falling, and fog. Lots of fog.

'Where am I....' I wondered, and rubbed my eyes.

A blinding glow engulfed the fox. And it transformed into a young woman. She had long curly whitish blonde hair with pale skin. She was dressed in a fancy lacy gown, or rather, like a prom dress.

"Hello Alexandra." She said in her soothing calm voice.

"Who are you?"

"Who I am doesn't matter. What matters is who are you?"

"Well, I'm Ally."

"No, I meant, who are you? Your identity, what you are."

"I don't know.... What am I?"

"My dear, you are a fugumi. In fact, you are the same as me."

"What?"

"A fugumi is neither human or fox. Like you and I. We were born like this. We have special abilities such as transforming into a fox, or having features like ears and a tail. Oh and i bet you didn't know, you can also produce flames. I can produce ice. Not a lot of fugumi have that ability."

"Huh?"

"Hold out your hand."

i did as she said.

"Now think of flames, concentrate your energy and mind on flames and heat." i closed my eyes and concentrated best I could.

"Open your eyes now." She smiled while holding my hand. I looked down. Where my hand is.

There was a small ball of flame inside my palm. It wasn't touching my hand, rather floating on top of it. I gasped in amazement. It wasn't hot, to my surprise.

"Now if you practice more your flames get larger and more powerful." She took a dramatic pause while I was still staring in awe at my flaming hand. "And I am here today, to tell you how to be a full human."

-------------------

What will ally's reaction be? She definitely want to be able to spend time with Austin without having to worry about her ears popping out every now and then right? And having a normal life, one where everyone accepts her. STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER COMING OUT SOON!

And it is 1am so I shall go to sleep now.