Chapter Nineteen- Ally

Omgg.. I haven't updated for like a year.... LMAO SOLLEHHHH I deleted chapter nineteen and twenty cause it sounded so retarded .__. SO REDO HAH. Anyways hopefully this year I'm better at writing... IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS AH<3

-----

Chapter Nineteen

"Sleepover?" I asked, "I suppose I could.... I just need to call my dad to tell him," I explained, knowing my dad, he would freak out if I didn't contact him every two hours or so.

Avril starting rambling about things we would do tonight, but my mind keep wandering back to Aaron. Their brother huh... I wonder how the car accident happened...

"Ally?" Austin waved his hand in front of my face.

"Uh-- huh?" I stuttered, it seems I've zoned out for awhile, "sorry," I laughed, "guess I'm just tired."

It was then, that Austin's sweater fell off my head, where my ears were. My non-human ears.

"Uwah!" My hands shot up to cover my head. No one can know about my secret besides Austin. No one.

"Don't worry princess. They're gone." Austin whispered passed me as he bends down to pick up his grey sweater.

I breathed out a big sigh of relief. Thank god.

We went up the ivory staircase to go to the bedrooms upstairs. "God. This place is like a castle." I thought.

"Okay guys, so who's sleeping where?" Avril put her hands on her hips as we face two large doors. For each sibling's bedroom I'm guessing.

"Wait a minute, you guys don't have a guest bedroom? Despite this monster size of a house?" I exclaimed, who designed this house??

"Oh we do, it's a storage room right now though. I don't think you'd want to sleep there." Avril explained wearily, she was obviously exhausted from the long day.

That means... I'd either have to sleep with Avril the hyper extreme girly girl, which equals to late night makeovers and fangirling. Or Austin, A GUY. I gulped.

Austin must've noticed I was nervous, "You can sleep with me Berry."

"W-what??"

"Austin you're crazy, you're gonna get her pregnant." Avril joked, giving me a wink. My face turned beet red. I know it.

"Haha good one Av, too bad I'm 16," Austin gave her the most impressed face he could muster up. I chuckled.

"Sorry Ally, but I'm planning on staying up all night tonight, don't wanna make you tired tomorrow so I think you should sleep with Austin," Avril winked, faked a dramatic yawn, and walked in her room, locking the door so it closes with a 'click'.

"Wait Avril don't-"

Click.

"Guess you're sleeping with me then Berry," Austin flashed that breath taking sweet smile of his.

"But I don't have any clothes..." I stuttered...

"You can wear mine for now." Austin have me one of his over size t-shirts. It was a gentle blue colour, kind of like the sky on a bright sunny day.

"Pants?" I gave him a disapproving look.

"Sorry Berry, that shirt is long enough to be a dress for you." He winked. He's right, I am pretty small.

"I'll go change in the toilets." I called to him as I close the door behind me. I turned the bathroom door's golden handle. But it wouldn't budge. I shook and shook, but it was clear the room was locked.

"Ally a little privacy please!" Avril sung out from the bathroom. WHEN DID SHE...

Oh well I'll just go change in her room. Too bad it was locked as well.

"WHAT THE HELL AVRILL DONT DO THIS TO ME." I whined. Oh, I'll change downstairs. Except it was pitch black and I don't want to go down there alone in the complete darkness.

I came back to Austin's room. Sigh. Only solution.

"Austin I'll have to change in here, I hope you don't mind." I muttered quietly.

"I know you wanted to anyways," Austin joked, I punched him lightly in the arm.

"Well I think you will peek at me. So I need my space."

"I will not."

"Yes you will."

"NUH uh."

"Uh huh."

"Okay maybe I will... But I'm a guy gimme a break!" Austin huffed jokingly. We ended up spending around 15 minutes setting up a curtain like cover at the corner of the room with masking tape and a small blanket.

"Promise you won't look?" I glanced to Austin as I step in the small triangular corner.

"I can't anyways," Austin pouted.

"Pervert." I laughed.

'Well I suppose the faster I change the faster it'll be over.' I thought. I was wrong.

While struggling to put on Austin's huge shirt, I accidentally tumbled and knocked off the curtain on the way. 

I can see Austin's eye slowly glancing my direction away from his phone.

Fuck.

----------------------

So what's Austin's reaction to Ally gonna be? Stay tuned! I will start updating in LESS than a year fo sho again xD see y'all soon~