excitement

"How do you know my name?" He asked you. "It's a long story, but-" You started to say, but you heard a noise coming from the bed next to yours. You stepped out of bed and walked over to the other. "F/N! wake up!..." Nothing happened so you used a fool proof plan. "OMG is that Tom Hiddleston over there?" you said right next to her ear. "MINE!!" She practically screamed from her sleep. F/n stared at you.. and then at the room.. and then at Sebastian.

"Y/n I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." You laughed at her and said, "Your telling me and to be honest I don't mind LOL." You looked at Sebastian who was confused by what you were saying "Um... my lady I think you should get changed into proper attire and meet the young lord Phantomhive. The same goes for you as well my lady." You looked at f/n to see the she was going into fan girl mode and you quickly covered Sebastian's ears. "OMG CIEL PHANTOMHIVE HE IS SO CUTE IM GONA TAKE SO MANY SELFIES WITH HIM!!!!" You uncovered his ears and blushed at the look he gave you as if to say 'thank you'. "I shall send may-rin to help you into your dresses." Sebastian said with a smirk and with that he left.

"OMG y/n what happened to your hand? f/n said, gesturing to the bandages on your left hand. "Oh.. I kind of stabbed myself with a knife because I thought I was dreaming." You said suddenly remembering how Sebastian had cared for you. You knew it wasn't genuine because Sebastian was a demon and he didn't have feelings he was probably just doing what every butler would do if a crazy women stabbed herself. "Ok good, I thought you was going all suicidal on me for a second." You laughed and heard a small nock on the door.

"Err..  its may-rin, yes it is, I-I've come to help get you into your dresses, yes I have mistresses. "May-rin stepped in side only to be greeted by f/n giving her a death hug. "OMG may-rin your so badass can I get a pic omg your the best ahhhhh!"

After f/n was done bombarding may-rin with hugs and pictures, you introduced yourselves to her and she helped you into your corset "M-may-rin-yo-ur go-ing to-Ki-ll me!" You said as she tightened the corset on your body. "Just hold on a few more seconds lady y/n!" May-rin said before tying the corset.

She put you into a black gown with f/c lace trimmings on the bottom and f/c laced gloves. When may-rin went to help f/n with her dress you took off the bandage and was surprised to see that the wound was gone and not even a scar to prove what had happened. Did Sebastian do this? you thought, why would he do this? your thoughts where interrupted by a nock a the door Sebastian walked in and saw you in your dress he stared at you. "Speak of the devil." You said jokingly, but Sebastian continued to stare. "You look... lovely!" he said a small blush on his face. Wow you had never seen Sebastian blush before, it was quite cute. "You remind me of a delicate feline...your soft h/c hair, so divine...so soft." He purred and you blushed a deep shade of red as he stroked your hair and then cupped your face in his hand. He leaned in so that you face was just inches away from his. "Sebastian I-I....."

You were interrupted by a flash of f/n's phone taking a picture of the both of you. " OMG this is so going on Instagram. I ship you two soooo much! OMG TOO KAWII!" f/n screamed. Sebastian snapped out of his gaze and told you that lunch is served.

You made your way down to the dinning room where Ciel was waiting. Sebastian lead you into the room and you presented yourself to the earl. F/n on the other hand nearly killed Ciel with another death hug. Sebastian dragged f/n off of Ciel and placed her in her own seat, he then stood by his young master like a shadow. " Well lady y/n would you mind telling me why you were unconscious on my gardens?" Ciel ask you kindly but sternly. " Well my lord, its kind of a long story and I don't think you will believe me even if I told you." You said shakily. "Try me!" he said "Well your a fantasy character from the anime, Black Butler and we were transported here from probably the black rose that I got from a raven and-" Before you could finish Ciel stopped you and said "Preposterous, I think you need to see a doctor young lady." this made you angry, who was he calling a young lady he was only 14 and you were 19. You slammed your hands on the table. "HEY I AM SERTANLY NOT CRAZY I KNOW THAT YOU MADE A DEAL WITH A DEMON BECAUSE YOU WANTED REVENGE ON YOUR PARENTS MURDER CAUSED BY ANGELS AND I ALSO KNOW WHAT AND WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IN THE FUTURE AND- " You stopped talking because your eyes were burning up.

Sebastian's P.O.V

Y/n stopped talking as her eyes glowed a deep shade of purple, a colour I have only seen once in my whole life I know exactly what is going on but to be 100% sure I need to see the undertaker.

sorry for the short chapter I'm just really tired and haven't had much sleep sorry for the bulls*** excuse.