butlers against humanity

I cant take all the credit for this because I got the idea from a YouTube video. go see it and laugh your head off. also I was thinking about writing smut but im still not sure if I get enough comments of people wanting sebby smut I do it ;) I just don't want my sister reading it... sorry izzy...haha any way hope you enjoy and plz leave comments I love reading them. <3

"so the first black card is," you said as you picked up the card, "i am simply one hell of a ______" Sebastian looked at his cards and smirked, while f/n was having a hard time trying not to laugh, ciel was looking at the cards in horror and that's when you realised that you and f/n made your own cards oops. everyone handed you there cards and you started to read them out. "ready....I am simply one hell of a ....muffin man....tiny horse....jimmy saval...butler drenched in honey with a cherry on top..........OMG UMMMM...." you stared at the card and knew that this must be from f/n. ".....HAHAHA CLAUDE FAUSTAUS IN ALOIS TRANCY'S BOOTY SHORTS SWINGING ON A WRECKING BALL HAHAHAHA." f/n nearly died of laughter as you moved your tail over your mouth to stop your self from laughing. claude actually blushed a little and Sebastian smirked. ciel laughed and alois fell off of his chair. you looked at claude and he glared at you, you just smiled and said, "that card wins who's was it?" you looked at f/n, but she shook her head and that's when you saw ciel raise his hand.... "WTF THAT WAS YOU." ciel nodded and smirked. "i have to admit the picture in my head was very amusing." you passed him the card and said to alois. "you do know that you can order claude to do that any time you want to hehehe." alois smirked evilly at claude and he just looked away.

you continued the game and for once no one was fighting even Sebastian and claude were getting along. you hope that this moment would last forever. you saw that ciel was getting a little sleepy so you made this the last round. f/n picked up a card and read it out loud. "ok what did the US aeroplane drop to the children of Afghanistan?" you blushed as you looked at the card that you and f/n had written 'ciel Phantomhive bent over naked!', but you wanted to win, so this card was the best choice. everyone gave their cards to f/n and you waited for laughter. "ok, what did the US aeroplane drop to the children of Afghanistan?.....dead parents.....a cooler full of organs.....Ciel's soul." ciel interrupted her. "why is my soul always involved?" you smiled and said " because it is yummy, now let f/n finish." Sebastian smiled at Ciel "master, are you getting tired? it might be time for you to retire for the night." ciel shook his head "no I want to finish the game first. you know how children are with their games." you gulped because you were scared to see his reaction of the card. "very well, f/n would you care to finish the game?" Sebastian said as she picked the card back up. "ok.....Sebastian Michaelis with a knife in his back!.......OMFG I forgot that we did this one! this wins straight away....CIEL PHANTOMHIVE BENT OVER NAKED!!!!" you felt a huge aura of rage erupt from the small boy he hurled his tea cup at the wall, you quickly caught it before it hit the wall. "WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS GAME AND I SWEAR THAT WHO EVER PLAYED THAT CARD, I WILL PERSONALLY TAKE YOUR SOUL MYSELF....." he screamed, your jaw dropped at the words that just came out of the earl's mouth and you felt a shiver fall down your spine. you smiled and said to ciel "bring it on haha." ciel shot you a look of 'im going to kill you' and you just laughed. "HAHAHA look ciel I only played that card because I wanted to win. that is the point of the game, so just calm down." ciel sat down and sighed. "i guess your right but that does not mean you are safe y/n I will get you some day and make you go through the same humiliation that just occurred to me." you knew exactly what was happening now so you smirked. "great I guess that im your new target for revenge?" you asked, and with that ciel took off his eye patch and spoke in a very prideful voice. "Sebastian I now declare that y/n l/n is my target, you will serve me until she has suffered for the humiliation she has caused me....THAT IS AN ORDER!!!" Sebastian looked at him in shock and then looked at you. you gave him a 'don't worry I've got this' look and Sebastian bowed. "yes, my lord."

it actually took most of you will power to not rip Sebastian's clothes off him right their, god damn his sexiness, but you smiled and waved as you went up stairs to the guest room claude had showed you. you changed into you PJ's and climbed into bed with you ears tucked down. you laughed at the resent events and said softly to your self, "well ciel, looks like its game, set and match......bring it on!"

you had know idea that a certain butler was standing in the shadows of your room until he came over to you and petted your ears. you smiled at him and he placed a soft kiss on your lips. you kiss back softly hugging you arms around his neck as he raps his hands around your waist. you loved this demon, and hated the fact that ciel was making him work against you. and pulled away and hugged him tightly and a single tear ran down your cheek. Sebastian cupped your face and smiled. "i may be a sadistic demon, but that doesn't mean I like seeing you cry. I hope you can forgive me for my master's orders." he wiped you cheek with his soft gloved hand and you said. "don't worry when he finally gets what he wants, his soul is yours, and I said I would do what ever it takes to give it to you." Sebastian smiled and said in the most sexy voice EVER. "well I guess that I should reward you then.....kitten."

ahhhhh you know what im gona do it........ SMUT IS COMING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER FUCK IT YOU GUYS DESSERVE IT AND I LOVE IT .....wait what haha. love you guys and plz keep voting and commenting. <3