Birthday 2

I walked after y/n and caught up to her. I could see soft tears in her eyes which surprised me, because I would have thought that she would show her tears, but she held them back. she was trying to look strong but I knew that something was defiantly wrong and it was about my master. "y/n, please tell me what's wrong." she looked up at me and sighed. she slowly let one tear slip down her face. "Sebastian I want to but...." she stopped. I held her close to my chest and stroked her soft black ears. "i might be a demon, but just this once you can trust me, so please I want to ease the pain." she finally gave in to her emotions and let out a painful sob. "Ciel...he...he.....becomes. A demon!" I felt every inch of my body tense up with anger and disbelief at what y/n just said. I couldn't think of anything to say, so I just sat there with y/n crying softly in my arms, as I continued to stroke her ears. "Sebastian, I think I should probably tell you the whole story, no actually can I show you after my birthday?" she said so softly. I smiled at her and said "i think that would be a good idea, but for now I need to finish giving you your birthday present." I smirked as I lent down and placed my lips on hers. her tail started to swish and I could tell she was happy again. I slid my tongue against her bottom lip as she purred and opened her mouth to allow me to enter. we kissed passionately and enjoyed the touch of each other, but then I couldn't take it anymore. I picked y/n up and walked to my bedroom, not disconnecting our lips for a second.

sorry guys but I don't write smut, plus my family knows im writing a book and they have started to read it. SO EMBARISING!!!!!! sorry for the short chapter I have writers block now ahhhhhhh. don't forget to vote and comment it helps out a lot and lets me know if you like it or not. don't worry sexy Sebastian will be back shortly so keep reading my awesome readers. :3 <3