no one messes with me!

You held you knees as you wept, remembering the time you spent with Sebastian, Ciel and your other friends in the black butler universe. You recalled your first deal with a human, and the smell of earl grey tea in Ciel's study. The game of cards against humanity and acting out alois' death, also the moment when claude jizzed in his pants at the taste of Ciel's blood. But the moment you remember the most was those soft, velvet lips and the fire that shot up your back, when your majestic demon kissed you for the first time. Sebastian.....

"Well that worked then ha" you looked up and saw a dark smile across f/n's face. "What do you mean?" You asked worried. She grinned at you. "Oh y/n your so feeble and meek, Sebastian would have crushed you like a grape. I just had to bring you back." You shot daggers into f/n, but she just smirked. Your eyes went purple and you said darkly. "What did you just say?" She smiled and said "Oh don't look at me like that, you and I both know that Sebastian doesn't like you. Anyway you are a disgrace to your kind, so just face it no one will ever like you really." You looked at her, but was quickly slammed against the wall. You tried to say something but her hand was on your throat. you kicked her in the stomach and she winced in pain. Your ears were up and your tail was ready to defend yourself. F/n stood back up and pulled out a pocket knife. She aimed for your neck but you were too quick for her and grabbed the knife, span f/n round so that her back was facing you and you held the knife to her neck.

"Now, tell me how to get back, I don't want to kill you but I will if I have to." You said sternly trying to hold back tears. F/n didn't say any thing, so you pressed the knife a little harder onto her neck. "ANSWER ME!" You screamed into her ear. She only smirked and looked away, you felt anger and insanity cloud your mind. The urge to ram the knife into her neck was taking over, so you asked one last time. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Your eyes burning purple and you nails now sharp claws. F/n didn't reply again. This took you over the edge and before you knew it, your claws ripped f/n's throat out and the knife was embedded deep inside of her chest. Over and over again you replanted the knife into her until she had all of her insides, outside. There was blood every where and you laughed insanely at the sight.

You breathed in....and out. You looked at someone who was once your friend, and now, nothing but a corpse. You lent down to her body and took her delicious soul. All of your emotions had been sucked out of your body as you devoured her soul and you stood in silence.

"Well that was interesting" said a voice be hind you. You turned around to see a boy dressed in a white hoddie and dress trousers. He had long black hair ,which covered his left eye, and black converse. You stepped a little closer to see his face better and you immediately felt a smile reach your face. You new from the bleached white skin and black rimmed eyelidless eyes, but what gave it away the most was the bloody smile that was cut into the cheeks of this boy, that it was .... Jeff the killer.