Damn that sexy butler!

SMUT SMUT SMUUUUUUTTT.

Before you could reply Sebastian pinned you down on the bed. he held your wrists so you couldn't move and started to kiss your neck, making you gasp. you were blushing like crazy because the most sexy demon butler in the whole galaxy is kissing your soft s/c neck. "hmm... lets see what other noises you make little kitten." he said as kissed roughly on your sweet spot. you moaned as his soft lips left a tingling sensation throughout your body and he moved his hands to your waist. you started to take his tail coat off and pulled on his tie, wanting him to be closer to the hot mess that is you.

Sebastian slowly made his way back to you lips and kissed you with passion and love. you nibbled on his bottom lip and he smirked, as he pulled away and slowly took off his waist coat and un buttoned his shirt. "your such a tease, but god damn it your sexy!" you said, he smirked again and said in his smooth voice. "well lets see how sexy I can be..." he attacked your lips with a heated kiss and licked your bottom lip asking for an entrance. you happily opened your mouth so he could explore it with his tongue and you slid your hands up and down his abs. you could feel fire in your body everywhere he touched you. you started to undo his belt and he lifted off your night gown and threw it to the floor.

Sebastian pulled down his trousers, making you smirk and blush again. you could see that he was getting pretty turned on and the same could be said for you, you were a hot mess right now and only wanted Sebastian's touch. you dragged your tail up his leg and across his growing erection, causing him to moan. you did it again but harder this time, getting the same reaction, but Sebastian started kissing down you neck to your shoulder while removing any other clothing that you were wearing.

You then pulled down Sebastian's boxers leaving you both completely naked. you blushed and tried to hind yourself under the covers. Sebastian chuckled. "you aren't getting away from me that easily, kitten~" he said rolling the 'kitten' part off of his tongue. you tried to crawl away but Sebastian played this game very well. he pinned you down under the covers and whispered. "now what shall I do with you? you are very naughty for trying to run away from me, but I know what you want~" you gulped and blushed as the realization hit you. Sebastian slowly pulled the covers away and stared into your soul. you suddenly felt waves of pleasure fill you and you let out a loud moan.

Sebastian just used his demon power to find out what makes you scream with pleasure."are you ready my kitten~?" you nodded and readied yourself for Sebastian to enter. he slowly pushed into you causing you to moan loudly. "Se-Sebastian!" he smirked at your pleasure and whispered in your ear. "you called, my lady?" you gave another moan and said "d-do it again." he smirked and said in an innocent voice. "do what, this?" he pushed in again making you moan even louder. you nodded and he did it again and again making you completely flushed. the room was filled with you moans and screams until you nearly reached you could feel a build up in side of your stomach. "Se-Sebastian I'm close!" you could tell he was close too, but he smirked and said "scream my name y/n" he pushed into you once more and you screamed "SEBASTIAN!" as you felt your body lose all control. Sebastian then suddenly came inside of you and moaned your name loudly.

He collapsed next to you and you pulled the covers over you both. you turned to him, giving him a soft kiss on the lips. he smiled at you and said "you are truly beautiful y/n" you smiled at him and rapped your tail around his waist, while your ears tried to cover your blushing face. he chuckled and said "don't be embarrassed my lovely little kitten, just listen to my voice and go to sleep." you smiled and cupped his face with one hand and kissed him. you snuggled into his chest and closed your eyes, you said one last thing before you went to sleep. "Sebastian.... I love you." he smirked and stroked you ears and started to sing:

Heart beats fast,

Colors and promises,

How to be brave,

How can I love when I'm afraid,

To fall,

But watching you stand alone,

All of my doubt,

Suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer...

I have died every day

waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid

I have loved you for a

Thousand years

I'll love you for a

Thousand more...

You could tell he was smiling  and the last thing you heard was his calm, sweet voice that could melt chocolate saying "i love you too, y/n."

You knew that Sebastian didn't sleep because he sees it as a luxury, but the feeling of him laying there next to you was all you wanted from him, and you soon fell into a peaceful sleep. ironic, since you just made love to a demon.

OMG I DID IT AHHHHHH SOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW HAHAHA. someone give Satan a call, because tauni is coming home. HAHAHAHA anyway leave a comment if you had a nose bleed and vote if you didn't haha love you all as much as Sebastian (which is a lot, so count your self as lucky haha) <3 bye