A birthday and a transformation.

Sebastian's P.O.V

y/n must have fallen asleep because I could hear faintly snoring, more like purring. I smiled, as I picked her up bridle style, and carried her to her room. I laid her delicate body on her bed, but as I started to walk away, I heard a soft voice whisper "...hmm..i love you, Sebastian." I smiled at y/n as she slumbered, I kissed her forehead and left to prepare tea for my young lord. I hope she likes the surprise in store for her tomorrow, after all it is her birthday.

your P.O.V

you woke up the next morning and you felt a roaring pain in you head. you held your head as the room started to spin. once everything had calmed down you could hear more clearly than usual and you felt like you were laying on something. you grabbed the hand held mirror next to you on the counter and examined your head. "O.M.G... im a neko!!" you started you stroke you ears that were a midnight black and you then felt your tail start to move. it was also black but it had a single white ring 5 cm from the top. to started to play with your tail and thought to yourself how soft it was. "oh no, Sebastian is gona go CRAZY." you remembered how he stared at you when you had the cat head band on, let alone REAL cat ears. "this could be...fun hehehe." you got up and got dressed into your normal clothes since Sebastian had washed and folded them up for you. you had to make a small hole to fit your tail through but it was very sensitive when you touched it. you looked at yourself in the mirror and you tail started to swish from side to side. you loved the feeling of your ears being tickled even if it was yourself who was doing it.

just then you heard foot steps coming down the hall to your room. you knew it was Sebastian so you decided to pounce on him when he walked in. using your stealth from your demon side you hid behind the door and readied your self. Sebastian knocked on the door. " come in." you said as he opened the door. "MEOW...hehe got ya." you said as you pounced on Sebastian, pinning his hands above his head. " well, look who's up." he said as you shut the door with you tail still pinning him down. you looked at him with playful lust in your eyes. you wanted to tease Sebastian so you slid your tail up his leg, across his chest and used it to stroke his neck. "so...you want your birthday present now then?" he said while doing that sexy smirk you loved. you replied by kissing his neck finding his sweet spot. you then started to unbutton his shirt with your tail. he let out a small moan "ahhhhh..." you were surprised that you could pleasure Sebastian but you didn't complain. you kept your grip tight and went to attack his velvet lips. he deepened the kiss by sliding his tongue across your bottom lip. you let him enter and your tongue's fought for dominance but you let him win. suddenly you got up and left the room with a huge smirk on your face, because you know that Sebastian wanted more but you want to tease him for...fun.

Sebastian's P.O.V

y/n suddenly got up and left the room with a smirk on her face. "I'll get her for this, little does she know what I have I store for her tonight." I got up and re-buttoned my shirt and thought about what just happend "I've never meet anyone like her before and im glad that I summoned her here." her soul is so powerful and yet, so delicate. I know she will be the most powerful neko there is, but ....I will protect y/n from a certain .......spider.

unknown P.O.V.

"we will have to summon him at some point..." the two figures outside the mansion could not be seen, and no voices could be heard, however a male and a female were conversing.

"He will be pleased with our work, I'm  sure. However I wonder, as we haven't met him will the spider and the snakes get along?", the female voice asked.

"Both animals are considered to be cunning and untrustworthy, as long as that song will echo, he will come."

"Sebastian Michaelis will be no more."