I'm back and i'm bad

Your eyes slowly open. Sunlight shines brightly onto your face and you can see that you are laying down. "Mmmhhh......huh?" You focus your hearing and try to hear voices. Being half demon, you can hear Mey-Rin and finny over reacting in the corner. "Oh miss y/n please wake up miss!!!" They both say weeping. You sit up with your hand on your head, feeling a little dizzy. "Well that was an exhilarating experience." Mey-Rin, finny and bardroy simultaneously jumped on you, covering you in hugs and prayers. "OH THANK THE LORD YOU ARE WELL!......Yes miss we thought you were long gone miss y/n." 

"That's enough! Finny. Bard. Mey-rin!" Ciel commanded. They all got off of you as you climb out of bed and bowed to Ciel. "I'm sor-" You were cut short by a pair of arms wrapped tightly around your waist. They were so small but powerfully tight. You held his head and smiled warmly. "Ciel... I missed you so much..." Ciel looked up at you and proudly smiled. It wasn't a big smile, just warm and rare enough to make you smile back. "I indeed, missed you as well y/n." Ciel said and pulled away. You giggled and swished your tail as you looked around at everyone.... but someone was missing.

"Um, where is Sebastian?" You questioned, and everyone looked down. "What!? what happened to him?" You then felt two arms wrap warmly around your waist. They were strong and dressed in a tail coat. Two pristine white gloves hugged two delicate and powerful hands. "Welcome back my lovely little kitten...." You turned around and leapt into Sebastian's arms, holding him tightly and licking his cheek faintly. He smiled and stroked your hair, hugging you with love and warmth. "I'm going back to my office Sebastian. When you are done i would like earl grey tea and my schedule on my desk. Ciel stated and left the room to give you both some privacy. You smiled at Ciel as he left and shooed the others away.

"Well, i think that you should be punished for leaving without finishing your chores...little naughty kitten~" Sebastian smirked. "WHAT?! its not like i had a choice you know you dooshy demon!" You exclaimed, and tried to poke him with your tail. He grabbed it and pulled you in closer, kissing you softly your lips. You kissed him back and wrapped you arms around his neck. You both pulled away after a little kiss and sebastian said "I love y/n..." You smiled and said "I know, its a burden of being wonderful..... but i love you too." You smiled and kissed him again.

"That reminds me i have something for you." He said and you giggled excitedly. Sebastian reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring with a black crystal in the shape of a rose. Sebastian knelt on one knee and held the ring at your finger tip. You felt the tears rush to your eyes as sebastian started to talk. "Y/n, would you do me the honour of joining my in the very depths of hell till each body is destroyed and in the potential rapture, and finally in the marriage of a neko and a demon?" Everything stopped and you could feel your heart pound loudly. You couldn't hold back the tears and they came streaming down your face and your smile grew even wider. You eventually choked up the words "YES, of course i will sebastian!" He smiled and placed the ring on your finger and kissed you with love and passion.

You were so happy and so was sebastian. This truly was the greatest gift.... A gift from a raven...

THAT'S IT GUYS! thank you soooooooo much for all of my reader-chans and a special thanks to MaeBae23 for introducing me to black butler. i love you all and i hope you will read some more of my stories in the future. i was thinking of writing Eren x Levi or maybe a Sebastian x Claude for the lolz XD btw sorry for not updating for a while.... i will see you all soon oh and thank you @ERIKATHEPOTATO for the fabulous comments =^.^=