Black Rose

Third person P.O.V

The sun started to set over the Phantomhive manor, casting huge shadows that leaned over the two creatures of darkness. One vampire and one demon stood at each end of the open space. Integra and Ciel sat on the balcony, and had a perfect view of the battle that was about to take place. Alucard drew out his gun and Sebastian whipped out eight silver knives. The creatures both stood ready, until.....They both tossed there weapons to the side.

"We both know that mere mortal weapons cant kill us." Alucard said with a smirk. "You are correct in that matter, therefore I shall show you...my true form." Sebastian smirked. "MASTER IT WOULD BE WISE TO LOOK AWAY, AS YOU DID ON LONDON BRIDGE!" Sebastian called to Ciel. Ciel sighed. "Why is it when I arrange a fight I always have to look away." However, he turned around and closed his eyes. Integra did the same and then the battle began.

Alucard's aura grew and surrounded the area around him. His whole body was replaced with a colossal hell hound covered in thousands of eyes. They all stared at Sebastian with blood lust and insanity. The three heads snarled at him, saliva dripping from their jaws, which were filled with rows of sharp teeth. The entire beast was black with blood oozing from its claws. "Well, that's attractive." Sebastian said in a tone of sarcasm.

Alucard swiped at Sebastian, but he missed and hit a tree. Sebastian jumped into the air as the paw slid up to catch him. Obviously the proportions of Alucard to Sebastian were greatly different, so Sebastian was much faster than Alucard. It was easy to dodge the huge paw. "Your transformation was impressive, but lets compare it to mine!" Sebastian was then surrounded by millions of black raven feathers. Alucard slammed his fist onto the top of the feathers, but they sent his hand flying back towards his face.

There was a bright purple light that blinded anyone who was to look upon it. "Now witness my true form!" The feathers cleared. What once stood an everyday butler, now stood a ten foot demon. Sebastian was now dressed in high heeled boots with a razor sharp points. His hands were now black with deadly claws and the contract glowing purple on his hand. He had pink cat eyes and a raven feathered waist coat, that was accompanied by a long smoky skirt that dragged along the floor behind him. His horns curled around like a rams and when he smiled you could see his elongated fangs.

Sebastian jumped in to the air and spread his huge raven wings. He charged towards Alucard and aimed for his throat. Alucard quickly blocked his attack and slammed him out of the way. Sebastian pulled out a demon blade. It was black and red, and it twisted around itself. "Well that's an interesting weapon." Alucard said. Sebastian held the blade in front of him and explained. "It is a demon blade, its mainly used for killing demons, but it can kill a vampire just as easily." And with that, he once again rushed to wards Alucard, this time he pierce the skin of the hell hound cutting the arm. Black, oozing blood seeped out from the wound and Alucard looked PISSED. "Very clever demon, now lets see you handle this!" Alucard snapped at Sebastian with his jaws, each one missing him by inches.

Alucard saw his chance to strike and slammed his paws down on Sebastian, holding him down in place. Sebastian held his ground, he was completely trapped. He tried to wiggle one of his arms free but he was fully pinned down. Suddenly memories of you ran through his head like lightning. Images of your laugh, your smile, your beautiful face and your kiss suddenly slammed into his head. He felt an unknown strength form in his mind and heart. I cant let you down. y/n.....

 Sebastian swung the blade around and hit Alucard's arm again, this time severing it. Alucard wailed in pain and held his arm, letting his guard down. Sebastian felt the adrenaline surge through his body and he aimed the blade strait for Alucard's heart.

"STOP NOW!" Sebastian stopped at the sound of a voice. It was Integra. "That's quite enough. Sebastian you have won the duel Alucard and will give you the black rose. I stopped you because I still need Alucard alive...I haven't finished with him yet." She said in an annoyed tone. Sebastian and Alucard both transformed back into their normal forms and returned to their masters.

Alucard left with Integra, and without an arm. "Well done Sebastian. Now lets get y/n back." Sebastian bowed. "Yes, my lord." He took out the back rose and touched one of the silky black petals. "Y/n L/n please return to me."

YOUR P.O.V

"HA, beat you again!" you said, putting down the controller, after the words KO appeared on the screen in front of you and BEN. you had been at slender mansion for 3 weeks now, and had lost all hope of getting back. it seemed like a distant dream now. luckily you have become one of the creepypastas and have been eating the souls that Jeff had killed. you were amazed that you weren't the size of honey-boo-boo, from the amount of souls you had devoured. " HOW THE HELL DO YOU BEAT ME AGAIN! I always win at mortal kombat." BEN pouted and crossed his arms like a ten year-old. "Hey, don't worry, you weren't easy, I can tell you that!" You said trying to make him feel better.

"So y/n, how did you become a neko?" Eyeless jack suddenly asked. you looked down and started to tell the story....

time skip, because I am lazy XD

"...and then Jeff told me to come with him to this mansion." You stopped as a tear rolled down your face. "Wow that's amazing, so you need to get back to Sebastian now then." EJ said. you nodded. at that moment you felt a gust of wind blow against you're tail and heard a voice say "Y/n L/n please return to me." You looked at everyone. "Sebastian?!" you whispered. there was no mistake, that was Sebastian's voice. "I have a feeling that I don't have very long left guys, so I guess this is goodbye." You hugged everyone and felt your head grow heavy. You fell to the ground. "W-what's happening?" slender walked over and put his hand on your neck. "its the black rose effect. you will be transported to where someone has one. Jeff sat next to you and said "Don't worry, I think your going to be ok, now..............Go to sleep."

You felt you eyes slowly close as you disappeared......

OMG that was crazy!!!!!! I hope you liked the duel. don't forget to comment and vote. I love you guys sooooooo much and you will be reunited with Sebastian soon, so keep reading. see ya XD <3